Help me understand human nature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    I think Ep 4 is the only one I can stand to watch beginning to end.
    I can't watch past C3PO whining in the desert. Makes me miss this forum.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
      Read an article on Cracked (yeah, I know, there went my "good taste" cred, assuming I even had any) that said Topher Grace taught himself to edit by taking the three prequels and condensing them into one not-crappy movie where Jar Jar never appears. Sadly, it is not available for the general public to view.
      I recall reading about that too.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
        I can't watch past C3PO whining in the desert. Makes me miss this forum.
        Yes. If anything, I'd get rid of the desert wandering and jawa scenes. Boring and unnecessary.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I actually don't remember when was the last time I paid to see a hollywood movie.
          Colon is not alone in that.

Comment

Oops correction I did see some of woody allen's new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
              I actually don't remember when was the last time I paid to see a hollywood movie.

My date on Sunday was $22 for two movie tickets.

So really, seriously... my heart goes out to all these poor celebrities dealing with the hardships of being wanted by everyone.

BOO MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN HOO
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

7.5 euros for each ticket on regular days
                wensdays two tickets for the price of one.
                Plus I got a card that makes the ticket 5 euros for every weekday on some cinemas which is sweet.

Get travel tips and inspiration with insider guides, fascinating stories, video experiences and stunning photos.

I go to the first one

Comment

Colon is not alone in that.
                  I do remember. Went along to see slumdog millionaire, though I don't remember anything of the movie other than they were dancing at the end. May have fallen asleep at some point.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Guardians of the Galaxy was good (that's the "last" Hollywood movie I saw the theater - I enjoy going to the theater and will see a movie, at least, every other month)
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The SO loves the movies and we also go a lot. Mostly french ones. (We both like them)

(for the likes of elysium or the hobbit or what have you I go with friends )

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                        I do remember. Went along to see slumdog millionaire, though I don't remember anything of the movie other than they were dancing at the end. May have fallen asleep at some point.
                        I also fell asleep!
                        But it was a home projection so no big loss

Comment

Aw... what's the matter Elok? Not enough explosions for you?
                          No neatly defined baddies for captain america to fight?

I'm joking with you

Actually I was surprised when you described Lost in Translation as a deeply artsy film. It is a good film but I wouldn't give it that description.
                          That's fine, you didn't "get it".
                          That's what you get with people who are conditioned to think that a good movie must have an recognizable and exicting plot. When they come across movie that isn't centered on the plot they feel lost and they'll dismiss it as artsy.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                            I watch far better pretentious movies (such as Terrence Malick films)
                            Badlands isn't pretentious, though Thin Red Line has enough pretentiousness for several movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                              Badlands isn't pretentious, though Thin Red Line has enough pretentiousness for several movies.
                              What about "Tree of Life" and "To the Wonder"?
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I tried to watch tree of life but it was like trying to watch melancholia by von trier. media player switched off in first minute :shrugs:

Comment

Working...
                                X