No announcement yet.

Help me understand human nature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know any of the women named in this thread.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Thanks, hackers! I now know that Bar Rafaeli has a bleached *******.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I'm suspicious of the "publicity stunt" story, mainly because it seems every actress in the Western Hemisphere was using this stupid thing to store shots of her horrorshow groodies. I don't think they all coordinated on this; I guess it's possible one of them hired a hacker to do it, and didn't count on getting lost in the enormous crowd of digital booty.

Incidentally, did Scarlett Johanssen learn her lesson from the last time, or is she in there again?
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

IMO the most plausible explanation is, indeed, someone got into the apple servers and snagged a bunch of ****.

Comment

It could also be that these celebrities have just as bad passwords as most people.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              It could also be that these celebrities have just as bad passwords as most people.
              And the answers to their secret questions are on Wikipedia.
              Graffiti in a public toilet
              Do not require skill or wit
              Among the **** we all are poets
              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                I'm suspicious of the "publicity stunt" story, mainly because it seems every actress in the Western Hemisphere was using this stupid thing to store shots of her horrorshow groodies. I don't think they all coordinated on this; I guess it's possible one of them hired a hacker to do it, and didn't count on getting lost in the enormous crowd of digital booty.

Incidentally, did Scarlett Johanssen learn her lesson from the last time, or is she in there again?
                Agree. I'm browsing the reddit now.

It may just be that this is a (not entirely) tragic combination of self-obsession and n00bism.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                  I don't know any of the women named in this thread.
                  You don't know who Jennifer Lawrence is?

I can understand not knowing some of the others. I only recognize about half the names in the subreddit.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The response tweets from celebrities regarding this story are hilarious. wah wah wah

The world's smallest violin is playing for them.

Now the FBI is apparently involved in some capacity. That's right. Nobody investigates the 2008 financial crash. But nude photos of celebrities? CALLING ALL CARS, CALLING ALL CARS

what a stupid ****ing world we live in
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm in better shape than Justin Verlander
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

meh, now I'm bored...

not even the J-Law facial pic is doin' it for me
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Pretty sure that's a fake.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            Pretty sure that's a fake.
                            It's all the same to me. I know there's a short BJ video (and screengrab) that was proven to be a J-Law fake. In the one I'm referring to, you can clearly see the floor and other identifying marks that are present in another shot of her... the non-facial shot is either clearly her, or a remarkable photoshop of her.

Her spokesperson has also confirmed the authenticity of the photos.

Allegations of fake-itude will need to be verified.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I will investigate at length when I get home this evening.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

At length
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X