Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are very stupid.

Comment

So according to BK, food goes bad because germs and bacteria evolve from the inorganic matter present in the food. Good to know.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

At its simpliest form life is just chemistry so I could see simple life forming just through normal chemical reactions. Once that's achieved natural selection will help if form ever more complex forms. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if every planet with the right conditions (temperature, materials, and atmosphere) have some form of life on it.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

your face is just chemistry
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

So according to BK, food goes bad because germs and bacteria evolve from the inorganic matter present in the food. Good to know.
            I just stated the opposite. That bacteria (which is organic), is living and causes food to spoil, something contrary to the proponents of abiogenesis who claimed that it was the inorganic material. This is what lead to proper sterilization protocols. Sterilization is useless if abiogenesis is correct.

Now, it may be proven that they are correct here - but the science isn't looking good for the theory.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You are very stupid
              Fine. Tell me what evolution predicts human beings will evolve into.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

god...

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Fine. Tell me what evolution predicts human beings will evolve into.
                  I predict you will evolve into a bitter old man who remains single for the rest of his wretched existence.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                    god...
                    Was that an exclamatory response to BK's post? Or an answer to his stupid question?
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I predict you will evolve into a bitter old man who remains single for the rest of his wretched existence.
                      Interesting argument. Apparently Kentonio believes that marriage is a pre requisite for happiness.

I suggest you make a stab at the question. Since Evolution is a scientific theory that makes testable hypotheses, what does evolution claim that people will evolve into?

Comment

I think you need to at least make an effort to not be mindnumbingly stupid. I know it's going to be a real challenge for you, and I don't think any of us expect you to succeed, but I think you owe it to yourself to at least try. Because one day you may just stumble across a blind/deaf, mentally challenged or permanently drunk woman and (god forbid) actually pass your genes on to another generation. I think it's only fair that you attempt to ensure that that poor theoretical child isn't doomed from the outset.

Incidentally you can start by contemplating just how ****ing idiotically stupid the question you just asked is. Seriously, if a 3 year old child had asked it, everyone in the room would have laughed and ruffled the little tykes hair while silently questioning whether he or she was actually going to grow up to be retarded. Don't be that child.

Comment

His complete lack of understanding about topics my 8th grade cousin understands is both hilarious, sad, and appalling.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Because one day you may just stumble across a blind/deaf, mentally challenged or permanently drunk woman and (god forbid) actually pass your genes on to another generation.
                            If the question is fundamentally stupid, then I suggest you attempt answering it rather than calling me retarded.

I think it's only fair that you attempt to ensure that that poor theoretical child isn't doomed from the outset.
                            Given that I teach other people's children. I'm not so sure what's so dumb about the question.

Premise number 1: Evolution is a scientific theory.
                            Premise number 2: Evolution claims that species evolve into new species given sufficient time through the process of natural selection.
                            Premise number 3: Evolution claims that human beings are a species.
                            Premise number 4: Scientific theories make testable hypotheses.
                            Premise number 5: Ascertaining what human beings will evolve into is a testable hypothesis.

If all five premises are in fact true, then it's reasonable to ask the question:

"what does evolution claim human beings will evolve into?"
                            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; August 27, 2014, 22:39.

Comment

You're either very stupid, or fail at basic logic. Or don't know the most basic things about evolution. Or all three.

Can you predict exactly when a particular radioactive nucleus will decay? Gosh, physicists must have been doing stuff wrong for the past 100 years.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I just stated the opposite.
                                no

That bacteria (which is organic), is living and causes food to spoil, something contrary to the proponents of abiogenesis who claimed that it was the inorganic material. This is what lead to proper sterilization protocols. Sterilization is useless if abiogenesis is correct.

Now, it may be proven that they are correct here - but the science isn't looking good for the theory.
                                All this ramble may be relevant if we were discussing spontaneous generation, but since it's not the 19th century any more, and the article is talking about something else entirely, it's not.
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X