No announcement yet.

<marquee> new random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judging from the laments I've heard, they don't.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Tinder looks interesting. However, I'm currently sporting a 10 year old Nokia as I've succesfully held out against the smartphone wave and I'm kind of proud of that. My pride vs sex, it's a tough call.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Tinder seems to exist solely to generate short-term hookups, don't know that I care for that.

Comment

• Since you are spoiled for choice for a long-term relationship?

Comment

• Yes, Colon, some people actually want to get to know the person's name before sex.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Shut the **** up, Ben, Colon wasn't suggesting otherwise.

Comment

• If for no other reason, I can't deal with short term dating because the initial meeting process is frustrating. Years ago it was fine. But sadly, I have matured a bit since then.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                  Shut the **** up, Ben, Colon wasn't suggesting otherwise.
                  I suggest using pseudonyms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    If for no other reason, I can't deal with short term dating because the initial meeting process is frustrating. Years ago it was fine. But sadly, I have matured a bit since then.
                    I hear ya. Granted I'm 21 years old.

Looking at Tinder, the big advantage appears to be that you aren't allowed to put a bunch of **** on your profile like income, height, etc. so people can't filter each other out with their unreasonable expectations. That makes sense to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      I wonder if gay guys have an easier time meeting partners.
                      Depends on the guys. Manchester and Manchester University were rather 'fruitful' in that respect- there is a huge concentration of students in Manchester, at U.MI.S.T. (where my charming man was studying Computer Science) at the University of Manchester (the artsy one) where I was, the Royal Northern College of Music, the former Polytechnic, the Business School, a well-known grammar school and sixth form college, Salford University and so on...

There was also a substantial non-student les/gay population, and many lesbian students actually wanted to go to Manchester because of the large lesbian population.

It's not the U.K. second les/gay city for nothing- and was of course the setting for the original 'Queer As Folk'.

I certainly enjoyed myself.

Yes, Colon, some people actually want to get to know the person's name before sex.

Sister Bendy Virgo Intacta.

Gee, out resident sexologist gives us his 'expert' opinion. How are those wet dreams about apartheid South Africa, eh, Sister Bendy ? Or is it more a case you whack off to the thought of burning heretics at the stake ?
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post

I hear ya. Granted I'm 21 years old.
                        Mature beyond your years
                        Looking at Tinder, the big advantage appears to be that you aren't allowed to put a bunch of **** on your profile like income, height, etc. so people can't filter each other out with their unreasonable expectations. That makes sense to me.
                        My appearance (based on recent feedback) and my ability to bull****engage in conversation are perhaps my two best qualities WRT dating. Maybe I should give it a shot if things don't work out with the woman I'm dating.

I've lost about 3.5-4 inches off my waist since I began these most recent workouts. If I keep this up, I'm going to be seriously jacked... more so than I've ever been in my life. Aside from being able to school local varsity hockey players at the local rink, my physical condition does not really benefit me in many other ways.

Well, aside from being healthy and stuff.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• i'm still on track to do that thing we talked about, sava.[/polycrypto]
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Remember to go slow. Xanthan gum and glycerin mixed with water is safe for internal usage.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• If I keep this up, I'm going to be seriously jacked... more so than I've ever been in my life.
                                Apparently I should publish a fitness plan. "Kenobi's guide to getting jacked and getting laid.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X