Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elok

Happy B'day!!!

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

HBD
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

HBD!
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Comment

Thanks, everybody! Look at the present I got: the WBC is taking on ISIS.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Gratz!
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                The link is hilarious. Well, that should put an end to a couple of problems.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

World Baseball Classic?
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Woh, dey got balls!

HB bro
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Happy Birthday Elok.

Comment

Hooray!
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	The-Book-of-Kells-books-011.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	9101176

Here's your prezzie- he's holding a copy of 'The God Delusion'.

Many unorthodox happy returns to my fave Christian poster.
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                            X