College football 2014 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
    Is Michigan gonna be the only B1G team to lose today?
    Well, Illinois is losing to West Texas. So maybe not.

Alabama looks positively mediocre against Florida. I can't believe this team will beat TAMU or LSU. Maybe not even Ole Miss. Not if they play like this, for sure.

EDIT: And probably not Auburn.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Wisconsin's win against Little Mary College of Art Design is not THAT big of a deal.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Mizzou... oh MIZZOU. You lost to Indiana?! How the **** does that happen??

Oh, and the Washington Huskies are down 14-0 to start the 2nd half of their game... against Georgia State.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• OK, what the sam hill is going on?

LSU losing to Mississippi state 17-0
          South Carolina losing to Vanderbilt 14-0
          Oklahoma losing to WVU 7-3
          Washington losing to Georgia State 14-7
          Nebraska losing to Miami 7-0

Mizzou loses to Indiana

Chaos!
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Things seem to have righted themselves somewhat, except LSU is still getting smoked by Mississippi State, 31-10.

Clemson seems to be dominating the game w/ FSU, although it's still 3-3.

Michigan does end up being the only B1G team to lose this weekend. But they were also the only team playing a pretty good opponent.

Except for Indiana.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Seminoles down by a TD late. Wow. It could happen. Right now looking like Okie is number 1.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• 1. Oklahoma
                2. Baylor
                3. TCU
                4. TAMU
                5. Awbrun
                6. 'Bama
                7. Ole Miss
                8. Mississippi State
                9. BYU
                10.Cincinnati.

Welcome to the top 10, Cincinnati. The only way to win is not to play. You should really put BYU in your top ten, Boris.

Also on the board, Marshall, Notre Dame, North Carolina State, Duke, Georgia Tech, Nebraska, Washington, Utah, Arizona State, Oregon State, Oregon, FSU and one of Cal or Arizona.

Boise's back to being ranked. Wow. So is wreck'em tech. *sigh*. Poor Okie lite.
                Last edited by Ben Kenobi; September 21, 2014, 00:03.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Clemson.

CLEMSON

You *******s.

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Wait for it...

**** Clemson.

Comment

• One more first down to ice it Clemson. Don't **** this up.

. Fumbles. *sigh*. On the 14. At the Warning.

Comment

• there is no Guynemer, only Zuul
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          there is no Guynemer, only Zuul
                          Hey it's not as if I'm not ****ING GULPING WHISKEY WHILE TRYING NOT TO PANIC, NOT TO PANIC.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Phew.

PHEW.

WIN THE DAY.

Next.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Oklahoma number 1

Comment

• I'm going to juggle my top 10 considerably, after this weekend. Most of the top teams struggled against opponents that should have been put away more easily, or showed some alarming defects in previously-lauded aspects of their game (i.e., Oklahoma's defense, Oregon's O-Line, FSU's everything-that-isn't-Jameis-Winston). I think this weekend showed there's a lot more parity in the FBS than we typically think.

1. TAMU - only team that has beat a top-ranked team and hasn't shown itself vulnerable as of yet
                                2. Oklahoma
                                3. Oregon
                                4. FSU - Clemson Clemsoned. It should have been 31-10 at one point
                                5. Alabama
                                6. Baylor
                                7. Auburn
                                8. Ole Miss
                                9. Michigan State
                                10. Stanford

Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Georgia, Arizona State and South Carolina would be in some ordering of 11-15.

As for the Pac,

Oregon
                                Stanford
                                ASU

Arizona
                                UCLA
                                Utah
                                USC
                                Oregon State
                                California

Washington
                                Washington State
                                Colorado

There's now a "great middle muddle" of teams that won't be sorted out until they actually play each other. Cal gets credit for almost beating Arizona, although blowing a 21-point lead certainly gives me pause. The fact that they had such a lead at all, however, is impressive for them.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X