The ongoing ISIS massacres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your father was an American spy!
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• French, more likely.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Did he surrender to German-Argentine nazis?
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• He (or rather, his father) did escape to Argentina
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
              Let's draw pictures of Joseph fucking Mary, or of John the Baptist fucking Jesus Christ. Here's to free speech!

Here you go, dude.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• The barbarians show again their hunger for destruction of culture ...
                newest victim, a famous 1st century lion statue dedicated to al Lat.

Syrian antiquities director says destruction of Lion of Al-lāt statue dating from 1st century BC at Palmyra museum is serious crime against world heritage site

I have to admit that for the higher ranking leaders of ISIS I have one wish (if they can get caught alive):

The reactivation of the more cruel forms of execution from history (like scaphism, sawing or Lingchi) and application to said persons
                Burning their corpses and scattering their ashes in the ocean
                Afterwards eradicating all records that contain the real names of said persons, so that their names will be forgotten in history

I know, sometimes I can be a cruel person ... but only with regards to persons who well deserve it
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The Kurds may have concocted the ultimate weapon against ISIS. Recently a leader of ISIS protested the formation of a new Kurdish fighting unit - an all female unit. It seems that jihadis killed by women won't earn the heavenly reward of a martyr so ISIS thinks this is a bad idea.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                    hey why don't you just stfu. typical argentinian.
                    stefu was not Argentinian! Did he join ISIS?
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• No, he wanted me to (turn into) stefu. i think.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                        X