Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had a superpower what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MACRAME!!!!
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

China.

Japan would be OK, but I guess they are not really a superpower.

America is so - meh - I would not want a superpower which is fading out. China is a better choice.
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
        The ability to talk in any language, including the ability to communicate with any living creature, all with a delightful Cockney accent.
        My superpower would be to silence all obnoxious Cockney accents within hearing distance.

Then I could finally be happy forever.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
          China.

Japan would be OK, but I guess they are not really a superpower.

America is so - meh - I would not want a superpower which is fading out. China is a better choice.
          If it were mine, it wouldn't be fading :P

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I'd like to point out that we're all answering the thread question wrong. It's not, "What superpower would you like to have?" but "What superpower would you have?" These are different questions. For example, I grew up just a couple miles from NIST, which houses a nuclear reactor, so... actually giant blue penis works for me, then.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Oh. Well then, I was born in a military hospital so I would be some sort of genetically/biochemically/cybernetically modified super soldier.
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I think Aeson was born in the US so he answered correctly.

Comment

levitation by farting after drinking milk

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                      levitation by farting after drinking milk
                      Carry a lighter. You will be able to more than just levitate.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

To have full, firm bowel movements that never require wiping.
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I find Kitty Pryde to be the hottest Xman, and to have a cool ability to boot. I'd like her ability to phase.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Can we change your username to Sprite?
                            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; August 19, 2014, 17:55.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Shadowcat you mean.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	always_be_batman.png
Views:	1
Size:	228.2 KB
ID:	9101145
                                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X