No announcement yet.

couples that look like brother and sister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The secret is to give her something else to do with her mouth so you don't have to smell it.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      i remember a girl with a similar problem. she was bonkable, very chic in her style, had all the right curves as she was approaching you her blonde hair waving gold dust in the air, and then you were struck by a breath that would floor an orangutan
      ugh

it's so disappointing
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        The secret is to give her something else to do with her mouth so you don't have to smell it.
        Indeed.

Though, I've not managed to figure out how to get to that point without kissing... aside from paying... which I'm against just in principle
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Back when I was a smoker, the breath thing wasn't as critical.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's not just the smell. She tasted terrible... kinda like morning breath.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

then I'd just move down
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Jaime and Cercei. Opps, they ARE brother and sister!
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  Personally, I support genetic diversity. The last kind of woman I want to date is a fellow Serbian.
                  That's a good choice. The Serbian chicks I saw when I was over there looked great at age 20 but by 40 they looked 50-60 years of age and usually had a mustache. No really, for some reason lots of Serbian women had mini-mustaches growing so if anyone could break into the women's facial and/or body hair market in that country then they'd make a fortune!

Comment

Was this over there? Or here in the states?
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      Was this over there? Or here in the states?
                      There.

Comment

Ah. That makes a difference. Over there you got a lot more smoking and gold teeth.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Our tax dollars at work: Pay Dinner to go to exotic places to try and have sex with exotic women.......
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Are you sure they are women?
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                            X