couples that look like brother and sister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couples that look like brother and sister

This is just random Facebook rage. But I'm seeing a lot of people who look like they could be siblings of their SO. It's creepy as balls.

Personally, I support genetic diversity. The last kind of woman I want to date is a fellow Serbian.

I don't mind it so much when it is homosexuals. At least in that case, you could maybe share the same wardrobe. That's an actual practical consideration. I almost wish I was gay just so I could split my clothing budget.

Though, I suppose that size/build could be shared among people with vastly different backgrounds.

But regardless...

WHAT GIVES?

Also, if you happen to look like your SO, this thread is not necessarily about you personally. But my advice would be to dump that person and find someone a bit more different.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Been on theRedneck Dating Facebook page again?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

no these are mostly suburban white people
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Pics or it doesn't happen.

Comment

I'd rather not share pics of people I know.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Many years ago my brother introduced me to a couple of friends of his. On meeting I assumed they were brother and sister - an assumption overturned by their actions later on in the day.

So I can see where you are coming from.

Comment

I feel like going through Sava's Friends list to find them now.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I found one couple.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I had another ex-girlfriend get married. That's always a bit weird. She had a serious breath issue and I never had the heart to tell her.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

maybe she married a guy with brain damage that rendered smelling sense inactive.

Comment

Like ... everyone in Utah who gets married? They often even call each other "brother" and "sister" when first meeting

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

maybe she married a guy with brain damage that rendered smelling sense inactive.
                          I'm hoping, for his sake, that he was able to broach the topic without upsetting her. She was kind of sensitive.

Generally, diplomacy is not my strong suit when it comes to such matters.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                            Like ... everyone in Utah who gets married? They often even call each other "brother" and "sister" when first meeting
                            Aside from the anti-gay bigotry, mormons

If I cared enough to be a provider, I might be into the whole sister wives thing. With that many women around, I can more easily get out of changing diapers and dealing with crying children. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy helping out with kids... just more in a... keep them away from me, way
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                              I'm hoping, for his sake, that he was able to broach the topic without upsetting her. She was kind of sensitive.

Generally, diplomacy is not my strong suit when it comes to such matters.
                              i remember a girl with a similar problem. she was bonkable, very chic in her style, had all the right curves as she was approaching you her blonde hair waving gold dust in the air, and then you were struck by a breath that would floor an orangutan

Comment

Working...
                              X