kinder eggs
    13.54%
    polls without banana options
    9.38%

The poll is expired.

no
    (just to piss sava off)

Comment

I'm not necessarily for legalizing all drugs, because I can imagine drugs designed to instill homicidal impulses, for instance. Additionally, I'm only in favor of non-reproductive incest, or incest in which we can be certain that any offspring won't develop harmful mutations (this should be true of all reproduction, ideally (yes, that sounds a lot like eugenics; ask for my brochure if you want to know more)).
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

why are kinder eggs on that list?

Comment

They're illegal in the US because we're too stupid not to eat the toy inside.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

oh

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
              why are kinder eggs on that list?
              Because they're banned in the land of the free.

Comment

Kinder eggs are legal in Canada. Gambling is legal in Canada and the US but is heavily regulated. Prostitution is currently legal in Canada, but there is a lot of laws making specifics illegal.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

You should add ham to the list.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

you want to legalise kinder eggs, you genocidal maniac!
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

won't somebody think of the children etc.
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

oh ok, serious response.

all drugs, prostitution and gambling should be legal; though i have no objection to some reasonable regulation.

i'm genuinely torn on assisted suicide, as the potential for good is great, but so is, unfortunately, the potential for exploitation and abuse of the vulnerable.

incest, i'm against it. although i recognise the freedom aspect, the negatives (children with genetic defects, the potential for legitimising abuse and exploitation) very much outweigh that in my opinion.

kinder eggs should be legal.

Comment

Kinder Eggs FTW. I think I still have some of the metal figurines that came as surprises.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                            incest, i'm against it. although i recognise the freedom aspect, the negatives (children with genetic defects, the potential for legitimising abuse and exploitation) very much outweigh that in my opinion.
                            This is basically the same argument made against prostitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                              no
                              (just to piss sava off)
                              Prohibition doesn't bother me that much. It provides me with a highly favorable bargaining position.

I'd probably still remain outside the marketplace even if the regulatory environment was friendlier... depending on how many inane bureaucratic hoops I'd need to jump through in order to operate a legitimate business.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X