Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Brown - the 'kid' shot by cops 4 days ago in the US, who might have been unarmed and maybe was not fighting the cops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    It reeks of police trying to cosplay as Super High Speed Special Forces Operators (R)

I heard someone say it's more like the Call-of-Dutification of the police rather than militarization.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Seriously. The police should have only been on scene in a hands off capacity in case the situation escalated. The time to have been out in force was the 12th in order to tamp down on the looting and violence that happened then. This show of force against peaceful protest was needlessly inflammatory to citizenry and is counterproductive to both public order and a positive relationship with the community.
      They were tossing molotovs again last night (Wednesday), not sure if they were doing it this morning as well. I've done peaceful protest, and dealt with police both as an organizer and a participant. This ain't it. There's no excuse for looting and I'm on the cops side here.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

We haven’t had a single protester injured. The only injuries have been to police officers. One had his ankle broken by a brick… I think this was the first time we had a firebomb thrown at us but we have taken gunfire pretty much every night…
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

We haven’t had a single protester injured.
          There are pictures of at least one injured protestor just in this thread. What a complete lie.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

There are pictures of at least one injured protestor just in this thread. What a complete lie.
            He's making the inconvenient distinction between the criminal element and the protesters.

Comment

Yup. The white lady pastor sure is the "criminal element". Shot by a beanbag while on her knees, praying.

You're a real piece of ****.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

A woman was shot in the head in an apparent drive-by shooting in the Missouri town wracked by protests following the fatal shooting of Michael Brown.

Yeah, I'm totally on the side of the cops here.

Shot by a beanbag while on her knees, praying
                Was she instructed to disperse and to leave the area?

Comment

It's indefensible. There's no possible excuse for her getting shot.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    They were tossing molotovs again last night (Wednesday), not sure if they were doing it this morning as well. I've done peaceful protest, and dealt with police both as an organizer and a participant. This ain't it. There's no excuse for looting and I'm on the cops side here.
                    The Captain of the MO Highway Patrol is now in charge on the ground. He marched with protestors last night. The night is being described by every major (legitimate) news outlet as being calm and peaceful. Wherever you're getting your news, stop going there. They are lying to you.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• This is the headline:
                      With Highway Patrol, hugs and kisses replace tear gas in Ferguson
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• just read they will release the name of the cop who shot the kid. but are trying to determine the best way to do this

???
                        ok, I guess they could do 1st name... 30 minutes later, last name.

maybe first letter of last name for a week...

and on CNN - no ****y, headline -
                        Why do whites run mostly black town?

?? I guess CNN should ask - why does a black run mostly white US?

People vote, or they don't.

Comment

• The Captain of the MO Highway Patrol is now in charge on the ground. He marched with protestors last night. The night is being described by every major (legitimate) news outlet as being calm and peaceful. Wherever you're getting your news, stop going there. They are lying to you.
                          I am talking about Wednesday night, not Thursday night/Friday morning. That is why I specified that day as I was unaware of what was happening Thursday night/Friday morning when I made the comment.

I'm glad they've managed to finally settle it down.

Comment

• just read they will release the name of the cop who shot the kid. but are trying to determine the best way to do this
                            Wait 3 months.

Comment

• It's indefensible. There's no possible excuse for her getting shot.
                              If a cop gives reasonable orders to a crowd to disperse and they do not? Why didn't she get out of the way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                                http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mic...otests-n179286

Yeah, I'm totally on the side of the cops here.

Shot by a beanbag while on her knees, praying

Was she instructed to disperse and to leave the area?
                                That's when you gently pick them up and load them on the bus, not shoot them.
                                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X