One More Turn Season 1 Commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One More Turn Season 1 Commentary

Most of the cast, and all of the crew, revisit the show's first season and share what they see for the next. The fourth One More Turn bonus feature production, a commentary on the show's first season, is now available. It has a runtime of 01h07m24s. OMT features the voice talents of Civilization strategy-centric podcast PolyCast regular co-hosts Daniel "DanQ" Quick and Stephanie "Makahlua" among others; Quick is also the dramedy's writer and creator.

A story set in the near future, OMT features geeks deal with non-geeky problems. One can follow the show on Twitter and check out its YouTube channel for caption capability. Selections of American music and soundtrack composer Kevin MacLeod's work is included throughout the series.

This production concludes One More Turn's freshman season; renewed for a sophomore season also to consist of thirteen episodes, its scripts are in the process of being written.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Dan - you never give up - I applaud your determination!
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
      Dan - you never give up - I applaud your determination!
      Thanks, OFITG.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
      X