Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The World According to My Wife Hates CIV - warning, completely tasteless thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The World According to My Wife Hates CIV - warning, completely tasteless thread.

and yet even with the warning you had to look... had to witness the mess for yourself.

and I knew you would.

There is no world. Liar.

Comment

yeah yeah...

Comment

If "completely tasteless" ruled out our participation we wouldn't be in the OT to begin with

Comment

I feel now I should have added more.

Comment

Yes
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I miss Drinksnacks.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

We come in expecting the usual, and what we get is - nothing!
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Meh.
                  Go poor another tall cool one and leave the running of the world to old men such as me.
                  Old men who, though fettered with the commodities of age rise every morning, gird themselves for the day, and trudge on, guiding the world onward down its inevitable path.
                  Fools!
                  You shouldn't have left the running of the world to old men such as me.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

"Doctor, you mentioned the ration of ten women to each man. Now, wouldn't that necessitate the abandonment of the so called monogamous sexual relationship, I mean, as far as men were concerned?"
                    "Regrettably, yes. But it is, you know, a sacrifice required for the future of the human race. I hasten to add that since each man will be required to do prodigious... service along these lines, the women will have to be selected for their sexual characteristics which will have to be of a highly stimulating nature"
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Highly stimulating thread
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I was tired last night...

Comment

tired

i was so worn out yesterday, I found myself laying down for sleep at 8:30pm

but then i got hungry, went downstairs, ate some leftover cevap, made a chili pizza, ate a couple of slices, watching HGTV while my brother-inlaw did emails... and then i went to sleep later

did you like my story?
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                            "Doctor, you mentioned the ration of ten women to each man. Now, wouldn't that necessitate the abandonment of the so called monogamous sexual relationship, I mean, as far as men were concerned?"
                            "Regrettably, yes. But it is, you know, a sacrifice required for the future of the human race. I hasten to add that since each man will be required to do prodigious... service along these lines, the women will have to be selected for their sexual characteristics which will have to be of a highly stimulating nature"
                            It's time! You know it is! Just give me directions to the nearest Mineshaft Fallout Shelter and a few hours head start then let the bombs begin to fall! I promise you that I will name a child after each and every one of you!
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                            X