Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this is whats really scary for the whole world...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is whats really scary for the whole world...

former Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas).

that some fool like this can even (a little) run for whitehouse.

he didn't vote for war, Hillary did...

Comment

or whatever... she is only a little better. which is not saying much.

real about paul - wow. how does one get to this point in life in the world and be so lost.

it's like MWHC is running for prez.... for real. wow. even I would have to think about that one.

Comment

What is so scary about him?
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

He has two first names, for crying out loud. What more do you need?
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

A democrat with two first names?
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Wouldn't one be a first name and the other one a second name?
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Ah yes, Ron Paul. He'll legalize weed and keep your kids out of war... but will also support the right for businesses to kick your children out if they're the wrong skin color... and also, he'll privatize the fire and police so if your neighbor hasn't kept up on premiums, your house will burn down.

If he could only get that retarded part of his beliefs dealt with, I'd consider supporting him.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I didn't see you throwing a hissy fit over Les Paul.
                  Even same number of consonants and vowels.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think the Repugs should nominate RuPaul.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

RuPaul is on record favoring work, after all.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                      X