Stewart's collision...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stewart's collision...

come on... you know he only was trying to road rash him (kick up a lot of dirt rocks as he passes by)... but... I mean, what do you do?? 1st thing - if you get out of your car like that - suspended from season and next.

but what do you do... a tough one. someone died. maybe he made a bad choice. but I think party 2 made a bad one too.

hard one.

Someone should put NASCAR in the title so we don't all open this thinking it's about the Daily Show

Comment

what the heck does that mean??? it's all over the news... how could you not know about whats going on.

even if your not into racing... I'm not. it's just the **** going down today.

Comment

oh... wife told me... the daily show, stewart. yeah, I've heard of him I guess. I don't have TV... not cable. I don't see shows. been years now I have not seen a commercial.

Comment

Sounds like vehicular manslaughter to me.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Stewart's actually done this previously - charged out of his car at another driver.

I don't think Stewart's responsible - the driver who got out almost got hit by another driver before Stewart. Stewart came in behind the other driver and may not have seen him until it was too late.

In any case, run out into traffic, isn't a bright decision. Running out into the line of Nascar? Suicidal.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

oh just saw it...

don't look at this site if you cant handle it

stewart - oh my... he aimed. yikes.

Edit: Yeah, no linking to explicit gore like that.
              Last edited by Lorizael; August 10, 2014, 22:31.

Comment

stewart - oh my... he aimed. yikes.
                Saw a good discussion on this today - to swerve to the right which he almost succeded in doing, he would have to do exactly what he did do. Not enough time or space
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

so what are you saying?

Comment

I think he's saying it was an accident, which it was.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Jimmie Stewart has been dead for quite a while... how long ago did this happen?
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                        what the heck does that mean??? it's all over the news... how could you not know about whats going on.

even if your not into racing... I'm not. it's just the **** going down today.
                        It's a dig at NASCAR

(And this is the first and only place I've heard about it. One of the perks of living here.)

Comment

so what are you saying
                          Given track visibility, he's not culpable for either vehicular manslaughter or negligence. It's not clear given the amount of time he had to respond, that there was sufficient distance for him to get out of the way. These cars are not particularly responsive to turning in this fashion, nor do they have great side visibility.

Comment

Eye for an eye and life for life - is it not how that works?

Do it like the Romans would.

They should have a lottery and the lucky winner gets to drive over him, until he is dead. The proceeds go to his and the dead drivers families split 60/40 (in the favour of currently dead driver).

Additional revenue would come from chosen arena ticket sales and exclusive P2Watch contracts.
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

They should have a lottery and the lucky winner gets to drive over him, until he is dead. The proceeds go to his and the dead drivers families split 60/40 (in the favour of currently dead driver).
                              You should not leave your car, and run out into the line of the race. This is basic common sense.

I wouldn't convict in a jury.

Comment

Working...
                              X