Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sounds like hamas is the enemy of the Palestinians.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sounds like hamas is the enemy of the Palestinians.

ALTHOUGH THE MILLIONS of Palestinians packed into the Gaza Strip suffer from chronic unemployment and lack of electricity and running water, Hamas and its backers, such as Qatar, have spent hundreds of millions of dollars on tunnels and rockets with one goal in mind: killing Israelis.

but no... they don't see it this way. scums of the earth. anything just to back 'their' game plan.

Hamas is everyone's enemy. It's a shame that they're the 2nd worst war criminal in this war.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

They're pussies.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Nah. I think some of the Hamas fighters are very brave (evil, but brave). It takes some serious balls to face down the IDF.

The pussies would be the ones using smart bombs and jets... because they want to keep themselves out of harm's way.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hamas are a tragedy for the Palestinians.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Hiding among civilians isn't balls.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              Nah. I think some of the Hamas fighters are very brave (evil, but brave). It takes some serious balls to face down the IDF.

The pussies would be the ones using smart bombs and jets... because they want to keep themselves out of harm's way.
              What a ridiculous sentiment. Why shouldn't Israel fight to win?
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Yes, so brave to drag kids in front of you and surround yourself with them. So brave to go from house to house firing a rocket trying to get the Israelis to destroy civilian houses and kill people. While I have always known you to be detached from reality Sava, there are limits to what is tolerable. Only complete and total annihilation of Hamas along with all those who support them will bring the fighting to an end once and for all.

Comment

Why shouldn't Palestine fight to win? Too bad its illegal for Canadians to support Hamas. I'll send money for Israeli settlers to bulldoze West Bank land - perfect6ly legal, and I'll get a tax deductible receipt.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Use of human shields is considered by the civilized world to be a war crime and a violation of the Geneva conventions.

Apparently Sava doesn't care about them.
                    Last edited by Ben Kenobi; August 9, 2014, 11:59.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      What a ridiculous sentiment. Why shouldn't Israel fight to win?
                      I don't know. Find someone who made that point and ask them.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        Use of human shields is considered by the civilized world to be a war crime and a violation of the Geneva conventions.

Apparently Sava doesn't care about them.
                        Care about what ? Human shields or the Geneva Conventions or war crimes ? Your vagueness is showing.
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

In addition, the main reason Hamas is in power is due to the fact that for a long time, they were the only people who gave a **** about common Palestinians. Fatah was less willing to fight Israel, but also less willing to actually feed and shelter their people. So some Palestinians went for the folks who gave them food.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

and Israel is their friend?
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Israel is the enemy of the Jewish people. I can play semantics, too.
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                              X