Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No food and now no internet... putin is showing... well showing someone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No food and now no internet... putin is showing... well showing someone.

what is he going to 'cut off' next? water to the Russian people. I guess that could somehow show the west.

just do it putin - invade. I want to see it. do it man. listen to the fat boy in NK - do it.

what a joke - no way Russian can take on the US... not even for 10 minutes.

whooooohuhhhhwhaatatT?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Putin is after his best avatar award.

Comment

I was at the store today and bought a flower vase to use as a water glass. It's a cylinder 9 inches tall with a 3.5 inch diameter.

I don't like having to refill my water a lot.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

also, I fished out this bar from in the garage, cleaned it up, brought it upstairs, and I'm now using it as a standing desk

I found a calculator that estimates how many more calories could be burned by standing instead of sitting

assuming 6hrs a day of screen time, in 30 days I'll burn an extra 9800 calories. That equates to about 2.5-3 lbs of weight loss (supposedly 1lb of fat = 3500 calories, a lb of lean tissue=600 calories)

so far so good

I'm standing right now in an epsom salt bath for my blisters

my cats are also obsessed with this... apparently my feet in water is super exciting

the one, Jones, stuck his snout in the water and immediately looked at me like "dude SALT WTF"

i had to put eucalyptus oil in the bath to dissuade them from messing with it.

getting ready to grill some marinated tuscan chicken breasts for dinner
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

also, day 2 of completely no weed
            I finally got a non-weed good night's sleep last night
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I've got a bunch of weeds in my garden i'd be happy to let you pull. Unfortunately the next door neighbors might then tempt you off the wagon afterwards with the sort you mean.
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

even with all his resources... his avatar cant even compare. so sad mr pootoon.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                  I've got a bunch of weeds in my garden i'd be happy to let you pull. Unfortunately the next door neighbors might then tempt you off the wagon afterwards with the sort you mean.
                  I'd pull your weeds anytime.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                    even with all his resources... his avatar cant even compare. so sad mr pootoon.
                    I'm biased, so I don't count my opinion. On such matters, I refer to the community.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      also, I fished out this bar from in the garage, cleaned it up, brought it upstairs, and I'm now using it as a standing desk
                      You're in fine company, you luscious beast. Lewis Carroll wrote standing up, as did Thomas Wolfe.
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

... and Dick Cheney.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post

I found a calculator that estimates how many more calories could be burned by standing instead of sitting

assuming 6hrs a day of screen time, in 30 days I'll burn an extra 9800 calories. That equates to about 2.5-3 lbs of weight loss (supposedly 1lb of fat = 3500 calories, a lb of lean tissue=600 calories)

so far so good

I'm standing right now in an epsom salt bath for my blisters

my cats are also obsessed with this... apparently my feet in water is super exciting

the one, Jones, stuck his snout in the water and immediately looked at me like "dude SALT WTF"

i had to put eucalyptus oil in the bath to dissuade them from messing with it.

getting ready to grill some marinated tuscan chicken breasts for dinner
                          Are you sure they are the same calories?
                          Graffiti in a public toilet
                          Do not require skill or wit
                          Among the **** we all are poets
                          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

At 6 hours per day for a month? I'd guess so.

I'm looking for a cheap, silent treadmill to put in front of the PC. Civ 4 is easily played with only a mouse.
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                            X