• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baptist leader arrested for soliciting sex from dog

Windermere likely to choose new executive after CEO's arrest
    By Vicki Brown

Thursday, August 07, 2014

Windermere Baptist Conference Center trustees likely will choose a new executive following the arrest of current President and CEO Jerald "Jerry" Hill.

COLUMBIA, Mo. — Windermere Baptist Conference Center likely will choose a new executive following the arrest of Jerald “Jerry” Hill on charges of soliciting sex with an animal.

According to several news reports, Hill, 56, was arrested Aug. 5 by an undercover investigator with the Boone County Sheriff’s Department Cyber Crimes Task Force. Tipped that an advertisement had been posted on CCraigslist, the officer offered a dog and arranged a meeting in a local Columbia park.

Hill, Windermere’s president and chief executive officer, was released from the Boone County Jail after posting a $1,000 bond.

Windermere board members discussed the arrest by telephone on Aug. 6, Chairman Arthur Mallory said Aug. 7. “The board is very supportive of him and grateful for his work at Windermere,” he said.

Mallory added the board sees the action as “a personal issue with Jerry” and that trustees are concerned about both Hill and the conference center.

“We are concerned for the well-being of Jerry...and we are also concerned with the well-being of Windermere,” Mallory said. “Windermere will continue to function in a good way.... It is a significant piece of God’s kingdom’s work.”

The board will meet next week on the center’s campus on the Lake of the Ozarks. “We will be in the process of looking for a new president and CEO,” Mallory said.

Missouri statutes are unclear about possible penalties if Hill is convicted for solicitation. Conviction for sex with an animal is classified as a class A misdemeanor for a first offense and as a class D felony for subsequent convictions. The law does not outline monetary or jail-time penalties, but does allow a judge to order psychological evaluation and counseling.

Do atheist leaders get arrested for such things? I'm not denying they do. I just have never heard of it happening.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Boy. Somebody really "screwed the pooch"!
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

It's possible the ***** set him up.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I salute you both
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
          Boy. Somebody really "screwed the pooch"!
          Last edited by self biased; August 8, 2014, 18:05.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

the that pooch a milk bone!

Comment

I am not a practitioner of dogsex. This may explain why I remain puzzled over this particular point-

If you wanted to have sex with a dog, wouldn't you just buy your own?
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Also, didn't he actually solicit sex with the dog from its owner? I doubt he actually asked the dog...
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Good catch.

whoever wrote this thread title is a DUMAS
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    Good catch.

whoever wrote this thread title is a DUMAS
                    The, Shawshank, Redemption, Heywood, reads, book, titlesFunny, The Shawshank Redemption (Film), Reading, Film (Invention), Library
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

the real sad part of this story... even after learning of this... this is what is said...

Windermere board members discussed the arrest by telephone on Aug. 6, Chairman Arthur Mallory said Aug. 7. “The board is very supportive of him and grateful for his work at Windermere,” he said.

wow... I mean... wow. really?? wow.

Comment

Well there were a lot of satisfied dogs in town.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

It might have been a misunderstanding - he may have just wanted to do it doggie style.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

though I was thinking of this:

but I'm pretty sure Shawshank was first
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                              It might have been a misunderstanding - he may have just wanted to do it doggie style.
                              So he really was looking for a hooker. That's lik, so much better.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                              X