The DUDE wants you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DUDE wants you!

And you must Abide. He's founding a new religion called 'Dudeism'.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Is this something happening in reality? or is it just a random thing?

I've not opened any news sites yet.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Is this something happening in reality? or is it just a random thing?

I've not opened any news sites yet.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

That is not a helpful answer.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You're not abiding!

Comment

I liked that movie but do not have the same level of love that many of the cult following have for it.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Also, would anyone like to go on twitter with me and troll celebrities some time?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Also, would anyone like to go on twitter with me and troll celebrities some time?
                I would, but I don't have a twitter. Who do you usually troll?

Comment

This will be my first attempt. I was thinking athletes... not star players though. Maybe mediocre to bad players. I want to avoid PR people, so big names are out (despite how fun it would be). To achieve the highest effect, the celebrity has to actually read it and respond in some way.

While reading this article on Deadspin, the idea came to me. I know, I'm a bit late to the party. It just never occurred to me that such a thing could be done.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Troll one of the white reasonably good golfers by consistently calling him the "White Tiger Woods", and make white people jokes. If he does well in a tournament you can say, "nothing can stop the White Tiger Woods". "The White Tiger Woods" Is going to storm the tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      And you must Abide. He's founding a new religion called 'Dudeism'.
                      2005 called. They want their idea back.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

2005 called. They want their idea back.
                        You expect Dudeites to be on top of things?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          Troll one of the white reasonably good golfers by consistently calling him the "White Tiger Woods", and make white people jokes. If he does well in a tournament you can say, "nothing can stop the White Tiger Woods". "The White Tiger Woods" Is going to storm the tour.
                          Vitriolic idiocy is too easy to ignore.

I'm thinking more context specific trolls. Read some of the user comments on the Deadspin article...
                          Last year David Aardsma (pitching for the Mets at the time) tweeted that his bed was stolen from his new apartment in New York (weird, right?). It happened after he blew a save, so I said if he blows one again I'm coming back for the dresser. He blew it that night, and blocked me.

David Price ✔ @DAVIDprice14

Everyone thats traveling for thanksgiving please be careful! Driving conditions will be rough with these storms! Ladies..let ur man drive!

Jared Carrabis @Jared_Carrabis
                          Follow

.@DAVIDprice14 Yeah, I mean women drive in snow almost as well as you pitch to David Ortiz.
                          Sorry for formatting.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Vitriolic idiocy is too easy to ignore.
                            Meh, cultivating a meme is hilarious if some random white dude golfer suddenly became the "white Tiger Woods".

Comment

There's nothing funny about that.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X