Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northamptom police respond to report of gun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northamptom police respond to report of gun.

A Northampton man may have taken the phrase "sun's out, guns out" too much to heart.

City police were called to a North Maple Street home Monday afternoon, responding to a report of a man with a gun.

When asked by police if he was in possession of any weapons, the resident responded that the only "guns" present were his biceps, the Daily Hampshire Gazette reports. Then the man proceeded to flex his muscles for the officers.

A search of the North Maple Street home produced no guns except for a toy water gun.

To us, it is the BEAST.

I'm kind of interested to know what kind of report the police were given. Cuz, you know, we're kind of allowed to have guns.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Then again, you probably only posted this thread because you wanted to use the muscle flexing icon.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Police should ignore all reports of "man with a gun"
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

No, but context is important. "Hello, 911? There's a man with a gun. He's wearing some sort of blue uniform and his car has a lot of blinking lights on it."

Comment

"Hello, 911? There's a man with a gun. He's about 100 paces away from a bull's eye, and he's shooting the bull's eye, and there's a sign nearby that says 'Warning: Firing Range.'"

Comment

Likely his internet connection was out and so couldn't post pics to a bodybuilding forum. So he did the next best thing* and called himself in for brandishing his guns.

* in regards to getting other guys to look at his body ... maybe even get a pat-down ...

Comment

Lori: You deserve this:

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I just read an AMA from a guy who had a sexual relationship with his mother, starting at age 14 when he broke both his arms and couldn't masturbate.

No pics (). NSFW text.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

My brother broke both his wrists one summer and couldn't go to Boy Scout camp because of it. My parents got him a cat as a consolation prize...

Comment

aw
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I was expecting more masturbation jokes...

That cat lived nearly 20 years. I watched her die. Balled my ****ing eyes out. Way worse than any human death I've experienced. Still dream about her.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          I was expecting more masturbation jokes...
                          in time

That cat lived nearly 20 years. I watched her die. Balled my ****ing eyes out. Way worse than any human death I've experienced. Still dream about her.

I had about the same experience when I had to take one of my guys to be put to sleep last year.

I don't think I've cried over a human death. I get teary when I think of my dad and grandfather sometimes.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post

I had about the same experience when I had to take one of my guys to be put to sleep last year.
                            You had to have one of your testicles put to sleep? That must have been an awful experience. Had it been sick for a long time?
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

not funny
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X