i like at least three lady gaga songs

i dont necesarily have irational hatred for her
    but she can be a bit weird
    a few songs are decent
    moreso when i smoke
    dunno if that has anything to do with it
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Good chance those things are connected.

My sister is a huge Gaga fan, but it's more about FU empowerment than music. Myself, I find the EDM influences -- harsh electronics, boring rhythms, no subtlety -- pretty annoying. She is not without talent but, like Madonna, has built her success primarily on marketing -- flash and notoriety, champion of the misfits, outrageous staging, etc.

Fire up another one!
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

#alldayerryday
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

i like the edm stuff
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You're just born this way.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Gaga isn't all bad. She does catchy stuff and a few songs are bound to catch one's fancy (most people just won't admit it).
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I used to think that Gaga was one of those industrial music products.

My respect for her grew a lot after seeing this.

Quendelie axan!

Comment

She's quite talented.

I think she's one of the few artists nowadays who has soul.

Sadly, being ****ed up and/or dying young seems to go along with that.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It's possible that I'm a huge Lady Gaga fan. But I'm not aware of any of her songs, so I don't know.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I suggest you watch Weird Al's "I perform this way" at least 3 times.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

He just doesn't look right to me. Something's off. I'm kinda purposely avoiding seeing him because I'd rather remember him as he was younger... and with the mustache.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Seems pretty clear he's had work done; he now looks like a poor computer-rendered drawing of his younger self.

Releasing one new video per day for a week with the release of his new album was a marketing masterstroke. Weird Al's new album debuted at #1 on the Billboard album charts this week.

He's a great guy and fun to hang with BTW. I've had the pleasure multiple times.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            I've had the pleasure multiple times.
                            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                              my top 5 guesses for what that smiley is (BEFORE I CLICKED REPLY AND SAW THE FILENAME )

1. smiley walked into a room, turned on the lights, and discovered someone masturbating
                              2. smiley is shocked and holding bible to preach the lord's word
                              3. a rectangle is attempting sodomy on a smiley
                              4. poorly drawn "talk to the hand"
                              5. a dark yellow soccer card

saw the filename and it made sense.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X