No announcement yet.

Drunk Drivers' Rights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair, we all have ideas on how Ben should live his life. Mine is that he shouldn't.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Ben has lots of ideas about how everyone else should live their lives.
      Given as I choose to live in a jurisdiction with no income tax....
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Mine is that he shouldn't.
        Why don't you show me how it's done?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          To be fair, we all have ideas on how Ben should live his life. Mine is that he shouldn't.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            I'm not calling you a republican. I'm calling out your natural progression to liberal democrat. If the Democrats support pot you'll vote for them.
            But they dont, Ben... So eff yer if... They support the drug war and so do you. By your logic you are the Democrat, not me. Now if the GOP opposed the drug war they'd have my support over like-minded Democrats. Thanks to the Libertarians, I dont have to vote for your drug war and foreign policy. So, do you have evidence for your accusation? No... You're not telling the truth and calling me a liar. Aint the first time, you make a habit of doing that.

Again, what part of the fact that, "we don't receive ANY federal subsidies" don't you get? We're a small Catholic private schools built to serve Catholics within the parish. We're self funded by the parents.

We're not receiving any federal funding, Berz. Dunno how many times I have to repeat that to you.
            We the taxpayers subsidize your Church, we pay taxes y'all dont have to pay. You aint saving me anything, you're the recipient of wealth taken from other people including me. Your Church has been stealing from people for centuries, thats who you joined.

That's not what my paystub stays.
            Your paystub has a bill from my pharmacy for my eye drops? I dont think so...

I'm not. I'm paying taxes and you've got Obama insisting that I pay for bull**** like contraception. Buy yer own meds and stop picking my pocket.
            You're bearing false witness, I'm not responsible for Obama. Stop blaming me for what he did to you. And you are not paying for my meds, I'm paying for your Church.

Yep. If I'm paying for it, I have a say. Force me to pay for it, and you better damn well believe I'm gonna be having a say.
            You think paying taxes gives you the right to decide what everyone else does and you complain about the loss of freedom. And I aint forcing you to pay for it, I'm not a Republican or Democrat.

And that's why you ain't a libertarian. Yer shilling for socialized medicine.

I don't want socialized medicine. I want to dump it.
            I vote Libertarian and you like the GOP, guess which one supports socialized medicine. And I didn't schill for socialized medicine, I said I'd prefer it to you making my medical decisions.

Comment

People who have 'God is my co-pilot' bumper stickers shouldn't be allowed to drive. Ever.

Click image for larger version

Name:	god-is-my-copilot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	9101110
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

What about "Child On Board" signs in vehicles? And the point is...?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

But they dont, Ben... So eff yer if... They support the drug war and so do you.
                  I'm supposed to sit back and watch the devastation of drugs overwhelm my community? I've seen it. I've seen what they do to families and to people, it's not a pretty picture. You want the cartels here? With the lawlessness of Mexico? It's a terrible, terrible policy.

I don't think that sacrificing rule of law for lawlessness is worth toking up.

So, do you have evidence for your accusation? No... You're not telling the truth and calling me a liar. Aint the first time, you make a habit of doing that.
                  Then why do you support everything the democrats support? You support publicly funded medical care. How do you square that with a libertarian ethos?

We the taxpayers subsidize your Church
                  GODDAMN!

We. Don't. Receive. A. ****ING. DIME. We are financed entirely by the parents who pay for their children to receive a Catholic education.

I'll say it and keep saying it until it gets through your ****ing skull.

Your paystub has a bill from my pharmacy for my eye drops?
                  No, but it has medicare deductions.

You're bearing false witness
                  Again, I'm paying for your ****ing medical care, and nothing I need is covered. Pay for your **** yourself. TYVM.

And you are not paying for my meds
                  Yeah, I am. I have medicare deductions on my paystub. Benefits for which I am ineligible to receive. You wanna know how much I pay? More than what I spent on ****ing Groceries this month.

Pay for your own ****.

You think paying taxes gives you the right to decide
                  I believe the founders called it "no taxation without representation."

I don't want socialized medicine. I want to dump it.
                  Great. So why are you antagonizing someone who's trying to get rid of socialized medicine. You should be saying, "hell ya, it's wrong that you're paying for this ****". But you don't.

I said I'd prefer it to you making my medical decisions.
                  Yet, you're willing to tax my ass off? It doesn't work that way. Tax my ass off and I get a say as to how **** is run.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    I'm supposed to sit back and watch the devastation of drugs overwhelm my community? I've seen it. I've seen what they do to families and to people, it's not a pretty picture. You want the cartels here? With the lawlessness of Mexico? It's a terrible, terrible policy.
                    I agree. I think the prohibition that enables the cartels to make money is horrible and devastates communities.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                      People who have 'God is my co-pilot' bumper stickers shouldn't be allowed to drive. Ever.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]176512[/ATTACH]
                      God is such a terrible co-pilot

So flaky and unreliable

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        Great, let's ban alcohol after seeing the damage it can do.

Comment

• I like how BK thinks legalization means the cartels are coming. I suppose it harkens back to the post-prohibition period where gangsters and bootleggers took control of the alcohol trade once it was made legal.

oops
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Duh, I mean Budweiser is obviously a criminal organization that needs to be shut down.

Comment

• I like how he describes the lawlessness of Mexico
                              (weed is still illegal there)
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• supposedly, this is from a group Michelle Bachmann created

but I'm dubious of that claim... this seems a little too stupid, even for her

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X