Some JJ Adams reboot crap where Vulcan is reborn in Genesis
    20.00%
    DS9 movie
    20.00%
    Something else.
    20.00%
    The untold war against the Ferengi banana blockade
    40.00%
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

The adventures of Jar Jar Binks's grandson.

Comment

So one vote for 'other'.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Boycotting your dumb poll.

Comment

"Other" is still dominating the poll.

Comment

star wars or star trek?

be careful driving around down in Texas with cash, Ben, its legal for cops to take it as "drug" money

Comment

Han and Chewy are captured by an Imperial faction ... taken to an abandoned Rebel base and there they find a crystal lightsaber. Chewy turns out to be an Imperial colaborator and Han barely escapes by hiding in a refrigerator when a new Death Star blows up the planet. The refrigerator lands on a nearby desert planet where he is captured by Rebels who think he's an Imperial spy.

Han escapes again, this time aided by his son he never knew he had, and goes on a quest to find the crystal lightsaber and return it to it's rightful place in an old Jedi sanctuary. Doing so turns out to be the key to releasing all the dead Jedi from having to exist in a state of limbo to be summoned as apparitions whenever Luke is feeling emotional. Han marries Princess Leia. THE END.

Comment

"We named the dog, Skywalker".

Comment

I guess BK doesn't know the difference between the two franchises.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm trying to think of a really terrible plot to write about... but honestly, I can't think of anything worse than: 30 years later, someone finds Luke's hand
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I dunno... like Rocky 14... after so many films it's enough already

Comment

14? Is that the one where 87 year old, blind, brain-damaged Rocky goes for one last title shot and loses a 15 round split decision?
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Ben, you seem to have slept too little. Poll is about Star Trek, post about Star Wars.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I thought it was all the same thing ??

Comment

Ben, you seem to have slept too little. Poll is about Star Trek, post about Star Wars.
                              Don't explain the joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X