twice
    7.69%
    Until they need washing
    61.54%
    What is washing clothes? Mine walk out eventually
    0.00%
    Bananas can freshen even the stalest clothes
    0.00%
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

If you put on a pair of pants on day 1 and wear them all the way through to the end of day 2 without ever taking them off, how many wears does that count as?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

OCD
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Almost all my clothes just once, then it must be washed.
          The only exceptions are outerwear and jeans.
          Jeans I wear up to a dozen times without washing.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Trousers - 3-5 tmes. Everything else, once.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

It depends on the article of clothing in question.

I wear a lot of suits, so those get worn until they need to be cleaned.
              Ties get cleaned when they need it also.
              Dress shirts get washed if I wear them for any length of time (over just putting it on and figuring I don't want to wear it).
              Undershirts and boxers get washed if I wear them at all, same with socks.
              The shorts and t-shirt I wear at home after work get washed when they need it. (every couple days)
              Jeans and other shirts get washed if I wear them longer than a couple hours or if they are dirty.
              I have more issues than Marvel Comics and more problems than a math text book.

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                  For the most part, through I've been known to wear a t shirt a couple days if I'm not going anywhere.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Yeah. Stay-at home weekends count as one day.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I currently have 3 pairs of pants. I have maybe 9 shirts.

I generally have:
                      Clean clothes (haven't been worn since wash)
                      Almost clean clothes (not many spills/don't really smell)
                      Dirty clothes (many spills/etc)

What I wear depends on my activities. I wash the dirty clothes once a week.

Underwear doesn't count as clothes, any time I shower I change underwear and I never reuse.

When I was in college (and before) I wore everything once and never reused. Made for much much more laundry.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Simple math, I have over 50 golf shirts and only a couple pairs of jeans. I don't do laundry till I run out of underwear.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I would expect this to be kinda in line with the 'f* up kitchen' thread.

Comment

your avatar is like blood to a vampire sometimes (j/k)

Comment

I like the aroma of some conditioners very much. New clean cotton is quite sexy. Not a fan of smelly used jockstraps. Or socks.
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                              X