No announcement yet.

Posters I genuinely dislike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been on this forum since 1999, and there have been many times I have thought about starting a thread like this. The problem for me then is the same now: I hate all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
      I have been on this forum since 1999, and there have been many times I have thought about starting a thread like this. The problem for me then is the same now: I hate all of you.
      But surely you must hate some more than others?

Comment

I forget who called him Drinksnacks, but he didn't take it well at all.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
          I forget who called him Drinksnacks, but he didn't take it well at all.
          I think that might have been me...
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Drinksnacks? I honestly have no recollection of that.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I didnt make speer's list
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Molly Bloom: An arrogant self-absorbed progressive try-hard who stretches topics to their very limits and then some to provide irrelevant name-drops which he haughtily conceives others would be impressed by. Possessor of the same character flaws as Hauldren Collider, convinced his forcefully diverse view, yet forever half-glimpsed on account of his outsider status, affords him certainty of the world. Anecdotes are statements of fact and attempts to embellish his own self-conception of his urbane diversity.
                Painfully overwritten, factually incorrect and psychologically revealing of its author.

Mildly amusing in an awkward undergraduate kind of way. Not quite as amusing as when you and Sister Bendy 'discussed' history and historians and you used the word 'cliometrics'. It was as though you'd been saving it up for a special occasion.

but my contempt for these individuals exceeds levels I am comfortable with.
                I'm sure if I gave you much thought I'd probably find you quite tiresome as well as jejune and uninformed. As it is, I rest secure in the knowledge that with you disliking me I must be doing something right.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Nice response.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                    Nice response.
                    I watched the second series of 'Nurse Jackie' last night and the first part of 'The Lion In Winter' this morning. The sun is shining and I had Nina Simone signing 'Poppies' on my Sony music player.

I'm in what I believe is termed 'a good mood'.
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Opinionated and argumentative poster dislikes other opinionated and argumentative posters. Now there's a shock for you.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I watched the second series of 'Nurse Jackie' last night and the first part of 'The Lion In Winter' this morning. The sun is shining and I had Nina Simone signing 'Poppies' on my Sony music player.
                        Personally I've always imagined Molly as Simon Zinc-Harris.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I think molly's a lot simpler than Al makes him out to be. He just desperately feels the need to appear smarter than everyone else. Since he's actually much stupider, he resorts to memorizing/googling trivia in a vain attempt to provide the appropriate illusion.

Not that it particularly matters. He's just a random guy on the internet.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Oh the Irony.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

frat house logic
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X