what a bunch of dicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a bunch of dicks

shot down a plane and killed 200+ people... and kids. pics already on best gore.

like they didn't know it was a 777. this is the kinda crap the starts it. let it be remember who did what,

I think it's time to clean up the street.

Putin's thugs have gone too far this time.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

27 Australians killed on that flight.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Pro-Russian separatists caught on audio intercept admitting they shot down the plane

Ukraine's security services have produced what they said were two intercepted telephone conversations that they said showed rebels were responsible for the attack on Malaysia Airlines flight MH17.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
          Putin's thugs have gone too far this time.
          I predict nothing meaningful happens to Putin even if it is proven that it was active duty Russian soldiers (pretending to be "rebels") who did it (and that probably was what happened).
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            I predict nothing meaningful happens to Putin even if it is proven that it was active duty Russian soldiers (pretending to be "rebels") who did it (and that probably was what happened).
            The pile of evidence is really ****ing enormous. In order:

* A day or two ago a Ukrainian military jet is shot down from the Russian side of the border with a Buk
            * at the same time, Russians are uploading (geotagged and dated!) videos of Grad rockets being fired from Russia into Ukraine
            * Cell phone pictures appear of a Buk launcher driving around in Ukraine
            * Video appears of a Buk launcher firing a missile in Ukraine
            * Local rebel commander posts video bragging about the shootdown
            * Pictures appear of a Buk launcher, sans one missile, driving around in the streets
            * Buk launcher is last seen driving toward Russia following the truck containing the black box

Presumably given the An-26 shootdown from the Russian side, they want to quickly shoot something down from the OTHER side of the border to create doubt of Russian involvement so they just shot the first thing that came into view without being too careful.

Comment

Working...
            X