MA police: "Don't poop on the trains, please."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MA police: "Don't poop on the trains, please."

UXBRIDGE, Mass. —Police in Uxbridge, Massachusetts, said vandals have gone beyond graffiti along railroad tracks to a more disgusting crime.

People are pooping on trains (seriously) as the trains pass under overpasses in town, the Uxbridge police write in a post on their Facebook page.

"The most recent complaint from Providence and Worcester Railroad is that people are defecating off of bridges onto the trains as they pass by," the post reads. "Yes you read that right, we have no idea what would possess someone to drop their pants and poop on a passing train, but guess what? It is happening."

The post left many commenters saying they were "speechless."

The police have issued a stern warning, "If we catch you with your pants down defecating on the train you will be charged with everything we can find that fits the elements to the crime."
    Police in Uxbridge, Massachusetts, said vandals have gone beyond graffiti along railroad tracks to a more disgusting crime.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

America.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

This is what happens when you outlaw everything else.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Perhaps the poopers just couldn't tell the difference between the T and a toilet?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm shocked it's not Chicago.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The trains are generally above everyone else in Chicago. The regional equivalent headline would read "Don't poop from the trains, please".
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              I'm shocked it's not Chicago.
              I'm disappointed it's not on your head or in your mouth. But they're both usually overflowing with crap anyway.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
              X