Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eve Online

Any of you lot play?

I love Poasting thrades in the wrong forum too!
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

no
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
        I love Poasting thrades in the wrong forum too!
        I wanted to ask actual humans, rather than the 2 stray spambots that comprise the rest of the forum.

Comment

and yet, two stray spambots is all you got
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It looks like a game I would enjoy the **** out of, which is why I've always avoided it.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Wise man. I managed to ditch it for 2 years but now fully back addicted.

Comment

I never played it. I think JM used to post about it ... but I'm sure he's too busy now to play it much.

Comment

If it were a singleplayer game, I'd try it.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Currently dormant for about 6 months... RL much more fun ATM...
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I played it with my roommate for the duration of the trial length two years ago. There were interesting bits but the game as a whole was hopelessly complicated. The economy system is really ****ing cool though. I might be able to get into it if I had a group of people I already knew in the game.

Comment

It can be a pain in the balls to try and pick up unless you've got people around who know how to play already.

Comment

My roommate had been playing for years and had an established group. I helped them build a base in lowsec and quit after three weeks cause I got ganked a bunch of times.

Comment

Reg quit because it was too complicated for him and couldn't handle getting ganked...

Sounds about right...
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Low sec becomes a lot safer when you have a bunch of Augorors repping your T1 cruiser fleet. I've pretty much put my expensive toys away, because the tears are so much sweeter when you're wiping out T2 fleets with nothing more expensive than a pile of Ruptures and Vexors.

Comment

Working...
                              X