Ashers Baking Company: 'Gay cake' row could end up in court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    AIDS suggests otherwise. Given STD rates it would suggest that indeed there are grave harms associated with sodomy.
    Dear Sister Bendy,

I believe you have just accused the vast majority of Africans who have died from an A.I.D.S. related illness of being homosexual or of sleeping with a homosexual. Do you know this to be true ?

If this death toll is meant to indicate some divine disapproval at work, could you please tell me what terrible things babies who die of cot death syndrome or sudden infant death syndrome have committed ?

How about the poor worldwide who die from malnutrition and related illnesses ? Would you say your god is a particularly evil god who dislikes the poor and the very young ?

On a related note, given the low rates of STD transmission in the lesbian community, clearly your god is a butch goddess in disguise.

Yours despairingly,

molly b.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Err, the Anglo-Saxons and Vikings did indeed have slaves- as in owned human beings. Christian Europeans were quite happy to sell other Europeans to the Arabs in Spain or the Caliphate in Baghdad.
      So slavery wasn't exclusively a white Christian phenomenon? Odd that.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Who said that it was?

oh right, victim complex

my bad, carry on
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          So slavery wasn't exclusively a white Christian phenomenon? Odd that.
          No one has ever said it was, you grotesquely ignorant arse.

Given that it was you who mistakenly believed that the Bible indicated the god of the Jews was against slavery, it shouldn't be very difficult even for someone as obviously dense as you to work out that the Egyptians (not notably white or European) kept slaves, as did the Jews.

Are you in the running for some Cretin Of The Year award ? Because I think you can stop campaigning now- you would seem to have left the rest of the field a long, long way behind.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Typical ben logic.
            Oblivious as always.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
              Typical ben logic.
              Oblivious as always.
              'Logic', rah ? That's uncommonly kind and civil and generous of you. Has he slipped you 20 dollars to put that ?

Comment

Working...
              X