X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Very bad question:

Question 4:
    Using overwhelming military force is the best way to defeat terrorism around the world.
    Relying too much on military force to defeat terrorism creates hatred that leads to more terrorism.

US military doctrine and foreign policy has always recognized that military force alone cannot combat terrorism.
    How is your comment relevant? What matters is what voters think, not the semi-reasonable people who lead us.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
      How is your comment relevant? What matters is what voters think, not the semi-reasonable people who lead us.

JM
      I'm pretty sure our leaders vote.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Next Generation Left
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

dont lie
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Business Conservative. Hmmm.
            "

Comment

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

OMG, what a biased test. For each of them there's clearly only one right answer. I guess the other options are for the Nazi-wannabes.

There's no way to not be a Solid Liberal, unless you're trying to be funny.

Generally affluent and highly educated, most Solid Liberals strongly support the social safety net and take very liberal positions on virtually all issues. Most say they always vote Democratic and are unflagging supporters of Barack Obama. Overall, Solid Liberals are very optimistic about the nation’s future and are the most likely to say that America’s success is linked to its ability to change, rather than its reliance on long-standing principles. On foreign policy, Solid Liberals overwhelmingly believe that good diplomacy – rather than military strength – is the best way to ensure peace.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                X