Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Leftovers got me thinking, if the rapture actually happened, would anybody really notice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    Are there non-psycho evangelicals?

I just always assumed they were all nutcases.
    You've heard of Jim Wallis?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
      You've heard of Jim Wallis?
      If I have, I forgot.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Are you saying people who've had abortions or gay marriage can't be saved?
        According to the theology of the Rapture these people would not be carried up into heaven prior to the Tribulation.

They would suffer Tribulation if they were alive during it. Being saved!= Rapture.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          up into heaven
          "up"

Up from a globe is every direction. Is heaven all around us? ... say... beyond the bounds of the observable universe?

What kind of commute time is that for your soul? Do souls travel to heaven faster than light?

Also, is hell "down"?
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

"Heaven" is obviously another dimension, and the process of getting there involves moving against the Earth's gravity, that is moving "up". And yes, your souls moves "down" when it transitions into the "Hell" dimension. Don't ask me to explain the entire process because it's very complicated.

Comment

see its like i'm the cat and your the dog
              your avatar
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
              X