No announcement yet.

whoa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

previously i would relentlessly grind events until i hit gold. if i wanted to cruise aimlessly i'd just faff about the menus, and i can't do that. i resent being told how to play my game.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
      previously i would relentlessly grind events until i hit gold. if i wanted to cruise aimlessly i'd just faff about the menus, and i can't do that. i resent being told how to play my game.
      I don't quite understand. You hate the freedom of open world because it restricts your ability to play the game?

dafuq?

I hate taking showers because of how dry I get
      I don't like going outside in the summer. I get chilled.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

with the 'so called' 'open world' 'design,' if i flub an event, i have to drive back to that intersection to play it again. i don't like doing that. i start up B:P, and sometimes i have to drive around to find a place to change my freaking car. i mean seriously? i have to spend time playing the game for no discernible benefit to change my car? i've got all of the i can't evens.

i do enjoy sandbox games, but i don't think burnout is one of those games that lends itself well to the genre.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I understand better.

I don't mind the extra driving. The scenery is nice.

Also, I don't suck and never suffer from the whole "losing an event" phenomenon. If by some miracle I don't win, obviously the game is bull**** and the dev should be put to death by an unlubricated assraming device/
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
            and the TP is not for masturbating
            Originally posted by Sava View Post
            or ass wiping
            I am now picturing Sava shooting loads at the walls and leaving tread marks on the furniture. Wonderful.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha View Post
              I am now picturing Sava shooting loads at the walls and leaving tread marks on the furniture. Wonderful.

though, it's usually the other way around

my poop pushing muscles are much stronger than my jizz squirting mucles
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Might I suggest using the toilet paper instead?
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

my anus is very sensitive

even the soft stuff irritates it

thus, I use one wipe to get any giant leftovers

then I clean the rest in the shower
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

OH LORD

look at this

LOOK AT IT

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment