Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization Revolution 2

From Firaxis' Facebook page:

We’re proud to announce that Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution 2 is launching as a premium title on July 2 for iOS devices, including the iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini and iPod Touch.

(Android fans: #CivRev2 will be coming soon to Android devices.)

Developed exclusively for mobile platforms, Civilization Revolution 2 combines the core elements of the Civilization series with intuitive controls and a friendly user interface, designed specifically for touch-pad devices.
    Stay tuned for screenshots and sneak peeks at #CivRev2 this week!

RevCast Podcast Shifting to CivRev2

Greetings, CivRev players.

In a couple of days I intend to make the following official announcement, but wanted to give everyone who has and may further reply to this thread a detailed preview of it. After 5 years and 50 episodes, the RevCast podcast is shifting its focus to Civilization: Revolution 2. The aim is for 6 episodes to be recorded and released in the second-half of 2014.

If you are interested and available to be a regular co-host, please send me a PM and I'll follow-up with you. The first and foremost qualification to participate is, naturally, that you play CivRev2! Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by DanQ; June 30, 2014, 10:28. Reason: Updated link
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
    X