Apolyton Wiki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Why is it that apolyton.net goes straight to the wiki now?
    i never noticed that. i usually come in via off topic.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      Why is it that apolyton.net goes straight to the wiki now? Some people on this site have little interest in the Civilization series
      Not meant to, thanks for pointing that out! Problem with the redirects... the front page is back to normal now. The link to the wiki won't work though ... I'll get it working soon.
      Last edited by Aeson; June 25, 2014, 19:18.

Comment

Ok, should be all sorted out. Wiki links should be working, and the front page is back to normal.

Sorry any downtime while fixing it ... apache rewrites aren't my best subject. Let me know if you spot anything untoward still going on. Apolyton has a huge mess of redirects and rewrites

Comment

I just wanted to say thanks for this. I checked out the civII section and noticed the RAH rules threads. I read them and remembered many friends I haven't talked to in a long while and a few that have passed. Those were some good games.

THANK YOU again.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Aeson
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

ColdWizard was the one who wrote the RAH rules page

Comment

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Then my thanks to CW also. And he did a lot of work on those threads keeping them up to date.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Seemed only fitting I should do the wiki entry for it.
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I made a Civ2Tech template ... though it needs some work still. Will make a template for the tech requirements to display the icon and a link to the proper tech, as well as buildings/wonders/units/etc that are unlocked by the tech:

Added the Civ2Tech template to the base Civ2 Techs:

Will be doing a buildings/wonders template soon.

Once I get the process fleshed out, we can automate it so that a mod can be uploaded and ... boom ... wiki!

Comment

Cool, that will help with the wonders entries, I'm about halfway through the write-ups..
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

A couple of them are wrong also. I tried fixing BK's mistakes, but I can't edit wikis from work. Damn proxy. I'll do it later from uni if the class is boring.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I tried fixing BK's mistakes
                            What mistakes? List em here and I'll fix them up.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Having to select cats every edit is a bit cumbersome, especially on a phone.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Ahh, I see what I did wrong in testing. I forgot about the restrictions under Despotism. Thanks, NES.

Comment

Working...
                                X