Call to Power Wiki?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call to Power Wiki?

I think Apolyton has some of the best CtP info on the internet ... was there ever a CtP wiki here? I know there were some old wikis that were lost.

Apolyton now has a new Wiki. I'll make sure it doesn't get lost. Right now CivBE is the only active part of the Apolyton wiki, but I will be working on filling it out for all the Civilization and related games as I can. I never played much CtP, so if anyone here would be interested in helping fill out the CtP and CtP II portions of the wiki let me know.

The wiki is integrated into the vBulletin user database, so if you are logged into the forums you are logged into the wiki and vice versa. I plan on integrating the wiki and forums in other ways, such as being able to easily reference wiki content via shortcodes. So hopefully this will be a lot of fun

Disclaimer: Apolyton is an ad funded commercial website. The wiki will be integrated completely with the forum layout and will also have ads for most usergroups. So bear that in mind when deciding whether or not to contribute. Currently Apolyton makes roughly the costs of the servers. I hope to increase the earnings so we can have some fun contests with prizes, pay for software/improvements to the site, and run other promotions.

There was a problem with the bridge between vB and MediaWiki. Sorry if anyone tried it out and wasn't able to log in to the wiki. It should be fixed now.

Please let me know if there are any remaining problems with it

Comment

There is http://ctp2.info

There is nothing for ctp1 as far as I know.
      "

Comment

It is a great idea But there is nothing cpt1

Comment

Working...
        X