Pope excommunicates the Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah View Post
    And Ben's continual failure to recognize any of it. Or saying it doesn't exist anymore because they've fixed it.
    As someone who was forced to go to Sunday school as a kid, I find his blatant anti-Christian attitude to be legitimately offensive. It's as if he asks himself WWJD? and then does the exact opposite.

He's a little satan worshiper. Every time I read one of his asinine posts, I can hear my grandmother saying to him "You're going to burn in the lake of fire".

She was Catholic.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Nikolai, (who isn't even Catholic!), has yet to receive an on topic post that doesn't exude hatred towards Catholicism. It speaks volumes as to the depth of prejudice here on Apolyton.
      It really annoys you that we love Nikolai but think you're a dick, doesn't it.

Comment

Nikolai

I love Nikolai so much, I want him to have sex with my sister.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah, Nikolai
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
            So the people who produce and push drugs, engage in kidnapping, torture and murder, extortion, robbery and political corruption will be quite upset about this.
            Peculiarly enough, such people tend to be extra religious for some reason.
            Although I don't know wether this excommunication would have any effect the likes of producing a crisis of identity and faith in some of them.

Having said that

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
              It really annoys you that we love Nikolai but think you're a dick, doesn't it.
              I think it's actually more about respect. A lot of the other Christian posters here are respected. BK is obviously not. That fact that he is not is what should really matter to him.
              And of course, respect is earned. Since he hasn't earned it, he just says it blind hatred for the church since it's easier for him to ignore what it really is.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Nikolai
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  I think it's actually more about respect. A lot of the other Christian posters here are respected. BK is obviously not. That fact that he is not is what should really matter to him.
                  And of course, respect is earned. Since he hasn't earned it, he just says it blind hatred for the church since it's easier for him to ignore what it really is.
                  Well yeah, but still Nikolai.

Comment

If you applied even half of your bull**** victim mentality on rooting out such evil, maybe people wouldn't hate on your institution so much.
                    You do realize that Nik isn't Catholic and that this thread isn't about your bull**** threadjack? And until now I had yet to post in it?

As someone who was forced to go to Sunday school as a kid, I find his blatant anti-Christian attitude to be legitimately offensive. It's as if he asks himself WWJD? and then does the exact opposite.

He's a little satan worshiper. Every time I read one of his asinine posts, I can hear my grandmother saying to him "You're going to burn in the lake of fire".

She was Catholic.
                    Which explains why you were moaning about my lack of participation?

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

A lot of the other Christian posters here are respected. BK is obviously not
                      If you looked at this thread as an outside observer, would you conclude that posters here respected Nikolai?

There still hasn't been an ontopic post in this thread.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

You do realize that Nik isn't Catholic and that this thread isn't about your bull**** threadjack? And until now I had yet to post in it?
                        You'd already posted in it twice, once to try and threadjack by bringing Nikolai into it. You're just reaping what you sowed.

Comment

You'd already posted in it twice, once to try and threadjack by bringing Nikolai into it. You're just reaping what you sowed.
                          Which is why all the posts were cogent and ontopic before I posted. Oh wait. No. Everyone had a hate-on the Catholic church.

It's clear that the prejudice here is so strong and so broad that any thread that mentions the Catholic church will get consumed by it. Nikolai notwithstanding. I'm simple calling it out.

Comment

If you looked at this thread as an outside observer, would you conclude that posters here respected Nikolai?

There still hasn't been an ontopic post in this thread.
                            Because there isn't much disagreement here.

What's not to like. Pope calls out the mafia and we all hope he doesn't find a horse head in his bed.

No one resorted to calling Nik any names or anything so yeah, it looks like he's respected. You on the other hand, no.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                              Did Ben take the weekend off? I figured this thread would be 200+ posts by now.
                              We are well on our way, Prophet Sava.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You do realize that Nik isn't Catholic
                                waht a coincidence, neither are you
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X