Thank you hard core CTP'ers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you hard core CTP'ers!

I dont get by as much nowadays, just a quick thank you for all who still keep this game alive!

Grandpa Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Hey GT, hope you're doing well. I'm still playing CTP a little bit.
    "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
      Hey GT, hope you're doing well. I'm still playing CTP a little bit.
      Thanks...very busy 6 grandchildren....work busy but like to play CTP single player still...take care buddy! Thanks for all the games...you were always an awesome competitor and teacher..loved some PBEM back in the day!

Gramps

Comment

Good to see you all still posting about CTP! We had some fun, huh...

Comment

Look at all you oldtimers! Great to see we still have life...how are you, Grandpa? Quinns? EPW?

Cheers
          Cuaich

Comment

Im doing well, hope you and others are!

I still play single player.

I am playing CIV II on PlayStation where I cut my teeth many moons ago!

Of all the games I ever played, I still play three on a regular basis. Call To Power, CIV II on Playstation and Ages of Empire II: The Conquerors.

I fondly remember many forms of CTP, PBEM and also days of the old Cali servers, Quebec,Pin,Faded Glory, Aero Lusitano,Quinns,Mobius Erni from Germany just to name a few!

Take care!

Gramps!

Comment

Good to know you're still out there, GT. We had some great times, a few years ago. I still have some PBEM games going...although I play CivV BNW when I ply single player, I still love playing CTP:1 against humans!

Stay well, my friend.
              the "other" Bruce

Comment

Ahem... Where's my cane!!??

Comment

Are you still playing Civ 2? Civilization is one of my favorite games to play. But I am still playing Civ 5, I know to cross the level in latest game I have to gain certain experience in the previous one. Well Playing this game is like building more strategy which can be going to be helpful in the future. One of the best parts about this game is that this game can only be played on the PC, Well, it's time to play the latest series of Civilization that is Civ 6, You can check Instant Gaming to get an amazing series of this game. I used to play this game on PC, playing this game is like taking you in the world of powerful players.

Comment

Surely, I have also started playing this game, but I have not yet complete the level in it, once I am gonna cross the level then have jump to this.

Comment

Still playing CTP Single Player and still long for the days when we had MP Games....just stopped by to say hello all....take care!

Comment

Working...
                      X