Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone of the forum regulars live in New Haven, CT, or environs, and wants to make a rather quick hundred bux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's clearly in Queens.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
      How much of your antipathy is played for laughs?
      Most of it. It's true I wouldn't want to live there but on the ocasions I've been there it's been nice to visit.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
        Most of it. It's true I wouldn't want to live there but on the ocasions I've been there it's been nice to visit.
        I just imagine it's like Raider's of the Lost Ark where your face is melting.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Only a weirdo would consider Rochester to be the "good part" of New York.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'd sooner drown myself in battery acid.
            Oh goody. How much to watch ?
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
              I'm out of thanks for this.
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

PM KH because he is the only poster here I can think of who lives in CT. That said, he also works something like 100 hours a week so I doubt he'll have a lot of spare time especially with the wife and baby and all that. Still, he might at least be able to tell you a few things about neighborhoods and what not.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                  My work offered me a promotion if I agreed to transfer to their Rochester office. I declined the offer.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

can i get the 100 bucks?

because reasons
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                      PM KH because he is the only poster here I can think of who lives in CT. That said, he also works something like 100 hours a week so I doubt he'll have a lot of spare time especially with the wife and baby and all that. Still, he might at least be able to tell you a few things about neighborhoods and what not.
                      Like where the bars are.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

New Haven bars are kind of crap. He'll spend most of his time at the graduate student bar.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

New Haven in general has the reputation of being a crime infested ****hole from what I have gathered, also it is also a university town, with like 5 of them, IIRC.

What gives?
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

In between the universities is the ****hole ghettos .

Yale has massive walls and gates. I've head of it referred as "Fortress Yale" more than once.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Connecticut in general is largely a post-industrial ****hole.

Comment

Connecticut in general is largely a post-industrial ****hole.
                                Says some poor in Connecticut.
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X