Still alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still alive

I tried to find the original thread but search function is so difficult...

anyway wanted to let you know I'm still here, in case you were wondering. Not doing very well, still getting side effects from therapies retroactively, my face is all dry, swollen and red, I hope it's grom the therapies that is. Also, very tired, sometimes can't get out of the bed and those days are the worst. I get so tired I feel nausea. Other than that, I'm fairly OK.

I'm having my MRI on the first week of July, results in the second week. I hope these treatments have worked, I have absolutely no idea. Because on good days, might be. Bad days? Maybe not.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Pekka pchang posted that an experimental treatment is up for petition.
    I'll try to find it

Comment

Pekka
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Good luck. Glad to see you posted since we hadn't heard anything recently.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Bereta, yeah, pchang PMed me, I checked it out and will give it a try if I can get in.

The chemo is getting a bit rough for me now... I'm getting through, but it is rough.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

The reason I haven't posted is because I've been too tired.. I'll try to give a proof of life weekly from now on but sometimes it's quite difficult.
            In da butt.

Comment

Pekka

Pekka being still alive

Pekka making me think of the Portal song

Pekka transferring his consciousness to a robot body and living forever
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Pekka! Glad you are still hanging on.

Just send us a PM or drop us a line whenever you can. We totally understand, ok?

Keep on trucking!
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

For Pekka

Comment

We will keep trucking, we still believe we can outlive this sucker for some weird reason. Makes no sense but it doesn't have to.

Have too many great things ahead to miss, 2015 summer is a new US road trip! Prerequisite is to be alive so makes no sense to die before that. Also just got the sauna ready, so the house is 99.9% ready now, we have to get some time to live in this one as well.

My older girl is going to first grade in 2017, so I have to be there to walk her to school and be home for her to come back. Same for my little man the next year.

Lots of things to be alive for. I don't have to do anything. Just get by day by day. Just get to the next day. That's it. They still say despite the damage done in my brain, my neurological state/condition is great. Most if not all my symptoms are due to therapies and will go away if I survive long enough, so that gives me a little bit of hope..
                    In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka View Post
                      I tried to find the original thread but search function is so difficult...

anyway wanted to let you know I'm still here, in case you were wondering. Not doing very well, still getting side effects from therapies retroactively, my face is all dry, swollen and red, I hope it's grom the therapies that is. Also, very tired, sometimes can't get out of the bed and those days are the worst. I get so tired I feel nausea. Other than that, I'm fairly OK.

I'm having my MRI on the first week of July, results in the second week. I hope these treatments have worked, I have absolutely no idea. Because on good days, might be. Bad days? Maybe not.
                      I'm postive the treatment has been hard on you and no doubt you find yourself physically tired but don' forget to go on living your life, my friend, because you ARE still alive. Try to do something you enjoy with your family even if it is just going to the park and watching your children play or maybe take them some where memorable. Just make sure there is some place you can sit down in case you need to rest for a bit. Those are the kind of memories every kid wants to have with their parents.

Keep fighting the good fight, man.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

One day at a time
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Rooting for you, Pekka. I'm glad you posted. I was starting to worry.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Godspeed Pekka !
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                            X