Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

• Should be better now, I removed the light blue background. You may need to clear the page out of the browser cache to see the change.

Comment

• Much better.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I submit that the game should be programmed in this language.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• It's missing ... IT'S NOT A TUMOR

Maybe a compile option to suppress error messages?

Comment

• If you want to start with a SMAC-like landscape, here's a set of templates for tiles. Each tile is 128x64 (128x96 if you include the elevation), large enough for modern resolutions, 1 height unit is 16 px. Grey borders should overlap when you tile the tiles. The color shows the direction of the slope and should be replaced with tint on real tiles. Don't forget to use a spritesheet to display the map. All two-color tiles can be replaced with alternate versions (concave to convex and vice versa).

I have a better version at work (there are some pixels that should be transparent, but aren't) together with an input mask that registers the clicks, but I'm at home.
              Attached Files
              Graffiti in a public toilet
              Do not require skill or wit
              Among the **** we all are poets
              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• I set up a forum for this project. Tried out the pixi graphics framework with a quick iso map ...

Comment

Working...
                X