Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 months for that is ridiculous

Comment

• It was probably a life time achievement award.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Some of us were hoping for permaban
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Some of us
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Didn't Ben get his phone stolen in a ****ing shopping mall?

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
              Well Nikolai wasn't .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Ben Lite
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Oh, I think that's a bit unfair. Nikolai isn't an intellectually dishonest poster who most of us would like to permaban.

Comment

• Didn't Ben get his phone stolen in a ****ing shopping mall?
                    Don't recall posting about that - but yes, I had a phone stolen in a shopping mall. I had a phone trashed by the same drunk dude who also went into my room and stole another one (and blamed it on his other homeless friend who was staying there). It's one of the reasons I won't bother owning a phone. They are thief magnets and just not worth the effort and bother.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Oh, I think that's a bit unfair. Nikolai isn't an intellectually dishonest poster who most of us would like to permaban.
                      You know, I'd love to put you on ignore, and I'll petition to Aeson to let me do so.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        Don't recall posting about that - but yes, I had a phone stolen in a shopping mall. I had a phone trashed by the same drunk dude who also went into my room and stole another one (and blamed it on his other homeless friend who was staying there). It's one of the reasons I won't bother owning a phone. They are thief magnets and just not worth the effort and bother.
                        They're not thief magnets for like 99% of the people who own them.

Comment

• They're not thief magnets for like 99% of the people who own them.
                          You're not the one who's had to replace them. I'm deaf. I'm tired of replacing crap I don't need for the benefit of other people, not me that makes me a target for thieves. And yes, phones are pretty much entirely useless to me. In a world where we have actual communication that IS useful to me, phones are just a useless burden. Email me. I will respond maybe not as instantly as you would ****Ing like. Email me! It's on your **** phone anyways. I'm not picking up a phone plan for fewer than 5 calls a month just so you have the added convenience of being able to call. People don't understand what a pain in the ass it is to have it so that the phone will be reachable to me.

Thank God for ****ing Skype. Praise God. After my last ****ty experience where my phone was trashed by an abusive ******* and the phone put me at risk, it's not worth it. Email me *****es.

Comment

• Ben must make several... questionable.. lifestyle choices. Even in this crappy crime-ridden hellhole I haven't experienced as much theft...

In any case, it might interest him to know that modern phones have not only skype, but all sorts of instant messaging options available. But hey, whatever he prefers. I enjoy the ability of being able to communicate with others from pretty much anywhere, but YMMV.
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• He's a horrible person.

Back on topic. This is still all over the news. On the BBC radio this idiot says nobody cares about DV. Dafaq?!

*no intended offense towards non-feministy Brits.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                              X