Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felch View Post
    Juries do, for good reason.
    The jury doesn't know the law. However, the police, attorneys and judges do and should be able to apply JUSTICE.

There is no law in the U.S. that allows a man to take a slap or two from a woman.
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

In fact,
      If a wife told her husband that she ABOUT to slap him(and she was close enough to do so), he would be legally within his right to punch her in the face(as long as he did it immediately following the threat).
      With HONEST testimony from both parties, the police would be legally OBLIGATED to take the woman to jail bruises and all.
      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

It's a wonder decent girls aren't drawn to you.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Are the 7 altercations with women part of your personal life, or is that "on duty" stuff? I ask because I've had 0 in my life, and all the men I know personally I can't recall anyone ever being in a physical altercation with a woman who wasn't their SO. (And that very rarely, though it may happen more often behind closed doors.)

For a police officer on duty it would make perfect sense (and might be low at that).

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            Are the 7 altercations with women part of your personal life, or is that "on duty" stuff? I ask because I've had 0 in my life, and all the men I know personally I can't recall anyone ever being in a physical altercation with a woman who wasn't their SO. (And that very rarely, though it may happen more often behind closed doors.)

For a police officer on duty it would make perfect sense (and might be low at that).
            5 relationship 2 non relationship. A few females but I don't keep up with gender at work.

Comment

It's a wonder decent girls aren't drawn to you.
              haha. What's a decent girl? In that statement you managed to put me down plus put down many women. You really must not like women to want to insult so many at one time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pax View Post
                haha. What's a decent girl? In that statement you managed to put me down plus put down many women.
                I'm a master of Troll-Fu.

Comment

I'm a master of Troll-Fu.
                  I wouldn't say that. Actually, your aim is inaccurate. You took a shot at me got a lot innocent bystanders. So you won't hit a woman back but you will disrespect ones that have never done anything to you. SMH. What a gentlemen you're not.

Comment

I love getting scolded by a guy who brags about his willingness to beat the ever-loving **** out of women.

Comment

1. I don't brag. PERIOD.
                      2. I believe that human beings have the right to defend themselves.
                      3. I'm willing to defend myself against ANYONE. I don't want to hurt anyone. But if my attacker gets hurt, it seems like they should have considered that before they attacked. And that's the thing, If I am obviously stronger, it makes little sense for a weaker person to attack me, unless they are taught that they can get away with it. They can't.
                      4. Just because I believe in defending myself does not mean I don't respect women. I have the utmost respect for women.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pax View Post
                          1. I don't brag. PERIOD.
                          2. I believe that human beings have the right to defend themselves.
                          3. I'm willing to defend myself against ANYONE. I don't want to hurt anyone. But if my attacker gets hurt, it seems like they should have considered that before they attacked. And that's the thing, If I am obviously stronger, it makes little sense for a weaker person to attack me, unless they are taught that they can get away with it. They can't.
                          4. Just because I believe in defending myself does not mean I don't respect women. I have the utmost respect for women.

Pax, now that the video is out and we saw how it went down, I just want to say that you are an absolute piece of human filth.

Go fuck yourself.

You wife-beater apologist piece of shit
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

See the security video, Pax?
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah, I'm curious if Pax is still supporting the right of men to beat the **** out of women.

Comment

MRT in 3.. 2.. 1..
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X