CIVILIZATION 4 BTS-ONLINE GAMERANGER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIVILIZATION 4 BTS-ONLINE GAMERANGER

Hola soy nuevo en el foro, aunque llevo tiempo con el civ 4 bts... pero solo juego en lan locales en casas de colegas y me gustaría probar suerte en internet... no se si mucha o poca gente usa el gameranger (programa para alojar partidas) pero al parecer esta bastante bien. Si alguien está interesado en jugar online desde hoy 14 de mayo de 2014 hasta el lunes del mismo mes.. que me escriba por aquí y quedamos de alguna manera.

Gracias civfanaticos de apolyton

If you are primarily a Spanish language speaker, you might want to try out our Spanish language forum.

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

hello, im new user here, but i was playing during years in civilization 4 Beyond the sword. Always i played in lan net with my friends but i want to try something differente, i dont know if the people use the game ranger program (for host games) but if somebody wants to play from today 14 may 2014 until next monday, write here please. thanks civfanatics of apolyton

Comment

thanks for your advice...but at the same time i have translated the text, i only want to playyyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by karlecks View Post
          thanks for your advice...but at the same time i have translated the text, i only want to playyyyyyyy
          I am searching the link to play it.

Comment

hello

Originally posted by Arslan230 View Post
            I am searching the link to play it.
            I have a facebook group for meeting the people that want to play via gameranger

put this in the facebook searcher and join us
            (Civilization 4 BTS play online with gameranger program)

In the group will decide when we will play

thanks

Comment

Working...
            X