Staff HOF Title for Retired Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff HOF Title for Retired Staff

Recently I've been cleaning up the forum permissions for lots of inactive staff members. Having too many permissions floating around is just asking for trouble. I don't want past staff contributions to the site to go unnoticed though, so have created a new usergroup titled "Staff HOF".

If you can remember anyone who isn't curently on staff but has served on Apolyton staff in the past, please let me know so they can be added to this new usergroup.

To start off with, Jon Miller has been on Senior Staff and an OT Moderator. His real life has taken up all his free time so he will no longer be on staff. I'd like to publicly thank him for his contributions to Apolyton!

I'd like to thank Jon for his service.
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

I'd like to thank Jon for his service.

AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Does this usergroup offer perks such as dental insurance and lingerie models?
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Nope, dental implants and linguini.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Jon's contributions are double what most give.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Jon's contributions are double what most give.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
              X