• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	HOmer-bacon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	9101241
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• National Lampoon's Animal House
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	JohnBelushiRest.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	9101246
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Vikings..

Comment

• http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052365/The Vikings (1958)
            To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsorense View Post
              Will check this one out..

Comment

• The Vikings (1958)

Comment

• Thanks for reminding me to eat breakfast! haha!

Comment

• If you like Vikings then check out "The War Lord." (1965). An overlooked gem IMHO.
                    To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

• Yeah I heard about The War Lords before but haven't got the chance to check it out. I just hope I can find some of it's episodes, though..

Comment

• Ivanhoe
                        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• You da Ho!

Comment

• Never heard of it...

My Own Private Idaho
                            "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Grosse Pointe Blank (1997)

Comment

• Detroit Rock City

Comment

Working...
                                X