Even Casual Pot Use Changes the Brain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paging AAHZ. Paging AAHZ.

This thread needs anecdotal testimony from a legally insaneTM cronic smokah - know any?
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      I have a good friend who was a heavy user of pot.
      did he steal your snowblower or attack you?

Comment

I used to be a heavy user of pot ... and a commie.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Sava's brain has been broken for a long time.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

hmm...in the 30s the govt told us pot turned people into murderous psychopaths

in the 50s the govt told us pot was a commie plot to turn us into pacifists

Comment

Kid is definitely not helping your cause.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

kid is sober now and, well, just look at him.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Yes, but his brain was permanently changed.....
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

i don't think we can blame weed for kid.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
                      Paging AAHZ. Paging AAHZ.

This thread needs anecdotal testimony from a legally insaneTM cronic smokah - know any?
                      While I AM legally insane, AAHZ quit smoking weed 4 years ago.

Also I have been schizoaffective since WELL before I first smoked weed, but nonetheless I do agree that pot damages the brain. I will probably never smoke again in my lifetime.

Maybe when I am in Hell I will smoke a fat blunt with Beelzebub. Something to look forward to.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

did he steal your snowblower or attack you?
                        Note, I said former user. This fellow is a Christian I knew in Vancouver. Nice guy, but almost died. The snowblower thief was a pot dealer who is the brother of a friend, a much closer one. We now have a shed, so our snowblowers no longer get pinched by roving bands of dope addicts.

(Also, the arrest of the dealer might have had something to do with the dearth of stolen snowblowers).
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

in the 50s the govt told us pot was a commie plot to turn us into pacifists
                          Pot doesn't make you a pacifist. I bet those idiots throwing stones at police are high on pot.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

This is true ... it is what Pol Pot did with his Red Khmer
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

That must have been some good ****.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                                While I AM legally insane, AAHZ quit smoking weed 4 years ago.

Also I have been schizoaffective since WELL before I first smoked weed, but nonetheless I do agree that pot damages the brain. I will probably never smoke again in my lifetime.

Maybe when I am in Hell I will smoke a fat blunt with Beelzebub. Something to look forward to.
                                So how would you say it interacted with your pre-existing issues?

I've no particular expectations on that point - save to observe that logically, hallucinogens -and teh pot IS a minor one- are a bad idea to combine with schiz. Did the mellow make up for that?

I've known fellows who didn't chill on cheeba...
                                Last edited by Buster Crabbe's Uncle; May 28, 2016, 13:24. Reason: hallucinogens
                                AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                                JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                                X