A picture for Oerdin - looking Gayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
    AAHZ, since Oerdin is mentioned in the title, one-star away, with my complements.
    Thanks, But one-starring an Oerdin-Thradeâ„¢ is a delicKate, Personal, and sPiritual matter. It takes years of cKonstant one-starring to get a ProPer resPecKt and understanding of The-Thradeâ„¢. If it is not a real Oerdin-Thradeâ„¢, then the same joy and sense of acKomPlishment is not there.

So if someBody one-stars this thrade, it won't Be me.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Yer missin' out, man. I may one-star it myself.
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Well, she's hot, and she's creepy, and the uncanny valley effect is most assuredly in play - the irresponsible speculation about how she got that way isn't interesting, but trying to understand the vehemence of some rejections -if not the unsophisticated ways it often is expressed- is.

She just plain looks unhealthy.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
          Has there ever been a recorded incident of someone "breaking" during sexual intercourse because they didn't have enough fat tissue?

Probably when combined with brittle bones.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Repulsive. Even worse than an emaciated anorexia victim. I'd even go so far as to say that even slightly obese over the hill women would be less repulsive than this person in their least unflattering photos.

There's something that reads grotesquely disfigured about her even though a barbie doll toy, or a video game character might have nearly identical proportions. It must be some sort of uncanny valley effect.

It's all faked though right? no actual flesh and blood result? Just a stunt pulled with image manipulation or pure cgi?
            Last edited by Geronimo; April 16, 2014, 02:24.

Comment

Hey Meat - translate that from Drunk to English, willya? Missing w on the first word, or what?

No, you're sad enough that I will leave you to figure it out on your own.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Tell me you wouldn't, so I can call you a liar...

I wouldn't, because I'm into human beings.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I see the scenario playing out like this.

Freaky alien space doll- "Hi! I'm Freaky alien space doll! I started out looking like a woman, but spent a fortune transforming myself into something looking more like a plastic doll played with by pre-pubescent girls and designed by people with absolutely no understanding of human anatomy. I couldn't look less human without adding antlers! Despite this monstrous deviation from human norms, do you like me?"

Buster's Uncle- "MY PENIS RUNNETH OVER!!!"

Comment

FYI: Real women aren't pretty. Why do you think they all wear make up?
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Just out of interest, how many Judy Garland albums do you own?

Comment

The spectrum of reactions is fascinating.

If it was as simple as "ugly" like some claim, it wouldn't be worth posting about...
                        I can't help but get the same feeling I get when I look at squid.

Alien life form, alien life form, alert, alert....

But you think they (women) are superior?
                        To you, Kiddlywinks ? Naturally.
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Never ask Mickey Rourke to be your stylist.

Click image for larger version

Name:	156531-jocelyn-wildenstein.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	9100513

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

if there was an unthanks button (or dethanks), that post would deserve it
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                              To you, Kiddlywinks ? Naturally.
                              Because I said that you think women are superior you think women are superior?
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                if there was an unthanks button (or dethanks), that post would deserve it
                                I'm unsettled by that.

You're so disarming when you want to be....

Because I said that you think women are superior you think women are superior?
                                I'm playing follow the leader.

You are now Iron John.

Build a campfire and we'll all sob our hearts out about our lost masculinity while Al instructs us how to sh!t in the woods and regina attempts to shoot 17 different small woodland creatures.

Comment

Working...
                                X