How do I transfer my website files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I transfer my website files

How do I transfer my website files from my local computer to the remote web hosting server?

First, you have to upgrade the flux capacitor.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

cd dos
      del *.*
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hey there, I think it's best to use a provider to do this sort of thing.
        Last edited by allok; October 9, 2015, 04:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
          cd dos
          del *.*
          Wouldn´t

format c:

be much faster?
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

IIRC this should do the trick:

echo y|format c: /u
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Is this a tag team spambot? That's actually kind of clever
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                Is this a tag team spambot? That's actually kind of clever
                It is so clever that I am inclined to believe that it actually is a human.
                The only strange thing is its tendency to wake up threads that have been dormant for a long time
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

After seeking our help, peterson10015 followed our advice and reformatted his computer, deleting his life work answering the questions of life, the universe and everything.
                  The shock of this led to him changing his name, and becoming an Al-Qaida leader.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Filezilla is of course the proper answer to the OP

Comment

Burn them to dvds and fedex them. Very cost-effective, bandwidth-wise.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                      X