Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Country Represents the Greatest Threat to World Peace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If only you guys knew what Andorra has in store for the rest of us.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

MrFun, repeating the same thing over and over again doesn't make it funny.
      [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

Originally posted by 100% Wolf View Post

Well could ya tell Sister Bendy that while you're at it ? His Catholic convert shtick is getting mighty funky around the armpits.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

oh
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

China must be laughing their asses off right now, if this poll had been held a year ago there would have been a landslide victory for the 'yellow peril'.

Comment

How do you figure that?
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                China must be laughing their asses off right now, if this poll had been held a year ago there would have been a landslide victory for the 'yellow peril'.
                Don't be so sure. There are a lot of US-haters here.
                [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                  This is true. China's belligerence in the East China Sea and the Asia-Pacific had many analysts concerned that the next major conflict would occur there. Russia's general weakness and lack of clear aggressive signals made it an upset. But this is obvious.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Russians perhaps. Most would rather have the US meddling than not.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

France
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Name and shame ?
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I can't think of any US-haters, well, other than Serb.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            I can't think of any US-haters, well, other than Serb.
                            um, c0ckney and the hairy greek ****er or w/e his name is for starters

Also asher But that's mostly just a reflection of his terminal inferiority complex.
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

North Korea is the darkhorse here. It is run by legitimate actual factual psychopaths.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Yeah but unlike Russia it's not capable of doing anything other than killing its own people and occasionally lobbing a small number of shells at tiny South Korean villages for attention.

I for one am looking forward to better Bond villains

Comment

Working...
                                X